"Wait for me. I'll take you there later."

......

By the time Gu Yu Cheng dropped Su Rui off at school, Tang Xiao had already arrived.

Noticing the cold stare from Gu Yu Cheng before he left, Tang Xiao shrank her neck.

"What the heck! Your Gu Yu Cheng is looking at me with such a terrifying look. I'm not interrupting your happy occasion again, am I?" Tang Xiao asked abashedly.

"Aiyo, Tang Xiao Niu, I have realized you have improved."

"What? I can discern your Gu Yu Cheng's gaze?"

"No, I found that you actually know how to use the word 'again'." Su Rui cast a glance at Tang Xiao and said leisurely.

"Su Xiao Rui, you're doing it on purpose!" After a pause, Tang Xiao muttered again, "Besides, I have only disturbed you guys a few times, right?"

"Just...4 or 5 times? No, I don't think it was that many times."

"Let's skip this topic", raising an eyebrow and looking at Tang Xiao, Su Rui added, "But you actually arrived so early today?"

This chick isn't late today?

Apart from shopping, in other things, Su Rui was already used to Tang Xiao's regular tardiness.

Today, this person had actually arrived even earlier than her.

Hearing Su Rui's words, Tang Xiao's face immediately became "ferocious".

"I also wanted to have a good sleep before coming out to enjoy my last vacation time, but that bastard, Zhou Zi Yuan, actually came to knock on my door early in the morning and said that he was here to talk to my elder brother about business."

"If he came to talk about business, why did he knock on my door?"

"Doesn't he know we're in the middle of a cold war?" Tang Xiao said with an irritated face.

Su Rui: I don't know. Hearing you say that, I thought you were displaying public affection in disguise.

This was something that Su Rui just muttered in her own mind without saying anything.

But...

"What's wrong with you guys again?" With a calm expression, Su Rui expressed a little "concern".

Have you heard the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

The more melons[2] you eat, the calmer you are.

However, Su Rui did not expect that Tang Xiao's following reply would be, "What else can there be, that particular life is not coordinated."

Hearing that, Su Rui almost choked.

"You really dare to say that."

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm telling you, every time..."

"Stop," Su Rui very quickly interrupted Tang Xiao's "story" and said, "I'm really not curious."

"No, I haven't even gotten to the main point!" Tang Xiao said seriously.

Thinking that Su Rui didn't want to hear about her (ahem) life, Tang Xiao simply skipped that part.

"I'm telling you, that bastard doesn't pay attention at all. I haven't had my period this month, and oh my goodness you have no idea, it scared the hell out of me at the time. I thought 'I have won a prize[3]'."

"My parents still don't know I'm dating that bastard. If I hadn't bought a lottery ticket first and won a prize, I guess my dad would kick me right out."