''Yes love'' I utter softly and he kissed my temple.

After a long shower, sabay na din kaming nagbihis at nag-ayos sa itsura namin. He's wearing his white button down that hugged his perfectly well-build body and paired with grey slacks and his shinny dinner date shoes. I'm wearing my silver grey satin backless dress that ended inches below my knee and paired with my black pump. I curled my hair a bit and applied a light make up.

''You look beautiful as ever love..'' Kyjie complimented while he sat on the bed and I face the full length mirror to scan myself.

''Thank you love'' I smiled at him through the mirror and he instantly stand to hug me.

Using his new white Porsche, we arrived at the restaurant where his family and daddy waiting for us.

''It feels like, it's only once in a blue moon that we've seen the both you'' Kyjie's mom commented while I instantly received her warm open arms for me and kiss her cheeks. ''Well, good to see you both of you'' She added.

''Good evening po, tito tita'' I greeted both of them ''Good evening dad'' Agad akong niyakap ni daddy before we settle ourselves.

''So, how's the flight both of you?'' Kyjie's dad asked, as we wait for our foods to arrive.

''It's fine dad. May mga pagkakataon namang tugma yung flight schedule namin'' Kyjie answered for both of us and he glanced at me and smiled.

''How about your flight as a captain Kyjie?'' Dad suddenly asked and all eyes on him.

''Well, it's fine po tito because with Hera I can fly higher and land softly'' He answered and squeezed my hand below the table.

Nagkakuwentuhan pa kami tungkol sa trabaho namin pati na rin sa pagsasama namin and of course I won't bring up the unrelated stuff about our relationship today because first of all it's out of their league and even Kyjie it's beyond of his thought. Just minutes after, our foods arrived and we started to talked about our wedding.

''I guess this time is the perfect time for your wedding right?'' Kyjie's mom said enthusiastically while slicing her stake.