𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

juliets point of view
april 28, 2021
water park adventures

"guys she's going to wake up."

"no she isn't, shut up sapnap!"

"if you guys do something or talk one more time i will chop all of your dicks off."

i slightly opened my eyes to see all of the guys frozen in their spot with widened eyes before sprinting out the door. i laughed before getting up and going downstairs to see what they were doing.

"good morning boys." i smiled as i walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"good morning." everyone said back from the couch, not making eye contact.

i furrowed my brows in confusion on why they were acting like this as i grabbed a bowl for cereal. i poured milk into the bowl and ate silently on the counter while everyone just sat on the couch. i put the bowl in the sink and headed over to the couch and stood in front of everyone.

"why were you all in my room?" i asked with crossed arms.

they all pointed at each other quickly and yelled 'it was him!' before yelling at each other.

"it wasn't my idea!" tommy yelled.

"it so was!"

"wasn't it wilbur's idea?"

everyone stopped talking and looked at wilbur.

"what?" he asked.

i walked in front of him and bent down so we were face to face. "why were you all in my room?"

"we were going to dump water on you." he smiled cockily.

"oh shit." alex muttered but shut up when sapnap elbowed him.

i raised a brow and leaned closer to his face until i could practically feel his breath on my face. "oh yeah?"

"yeah." he smirked and looked down at my lips then at my eyes.

i looked at him for a bit before sitting down between wilbur and clay and grabbing the remote control to turn the tv on.

"is it just me or is it hot in here?" george coughed and fanned himself with his hand.

i smiled at that before putting 'toilet-bound hanako-kun' on the tv. i turned to see tommy, tubbo, and ranboo talking amongst themselves and playing minecraft together on their phones.

"anime, really?" alex groaned dramatically.

"i like anime." karl pouted at him.

"i like anime too." sapnap pouted as well.

"oh- well, i like anime!" he smiled and watched the show with us.

i rested my head on clay's shoulder while watching the show as he didn't seem to mind at all. i kept on watching the show when i felt someone scooting closer towards me. i looked at wilbur to see him way closer to me than he was before, i was basically squished between clay and wilbur now.

sapnap randomly stood up and cough. "clay we should have a really regular bro talk right now like we always do."

"what?" he laughed awkwardly at sapnap.

"i said that we should have a bro talk that isn't suspicious at all."

"why would i-" dream started but got cut off by sapnap grabbing his shirt to force him up and dragged him to the kitchen. i looked back to see sapnap giving someone a thumbs up with a smile but went back to pushing dream to the kitchen quickly when he saw i was looking.