meeting Jetfire and jetstorm

I was walking to a meeting that sentinal called for a weird reason. He might be acting magnus but he is not my boss, magnus is. "So, I called you here because Jetfire and jetstorm need a third. If their is three of em then con's will run for their sparks. And the bot to do that is..... Skyfire!" He said. My mouth was wide open. 'What!? Me?!' "No, I have more important matters to attend then be with them!" I said in my Mexican accent. "Well, the councel thinks it will be good, plus you have a lot in common like you are blue and orange." He said. "Yah, but they are mechs, I'm a femme!" I said. Then I looked at what I call a brother jazz. He nodded that this was a good idea. "Fine." I said. Once the meeting was over I ran over to jazz. "Jazz, why did you agree?!" I asked angered. "Because, you've been in work mode for to long." He said. "The elite guard is my life, you know how much I worked for to get in." I said. "I do, but remember when we were little sparkling?" He asked. I nodded. "But-" I started to say. "You might like em, plus they need a mentor." He said and darted. I sighed, why me. I soon got their location, and went there. They were in the training room. They could fly like me, jet twins. "Watch out!" Yelled a Mexican voice. I side stepped the flames heading torwards me. "You must be the jet twins, am I correct?" I asked. "Yes." They both said at the same time. This is gonna be a long time.