Mess with him

Its been a day since I found out that Adrien is chat . I am a little upset ngl but I am also happy his been my crush since the first year of high school . Who would have thought that the innocent perfect little blond boy was the one sleeping in my bed . I let out I giggle and look over at tiki and then I remember Chat blanc . I quickly shake that thought out of my mind , "Tiki ." "Yes Marinette?" "what should I wear today ?"I pull out a red satin top that I have to tie in the back .  I put it on with some black denim shorts and go to school .

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Ninooo Ma dude " I say while waving at him . "Adrien " he says waving back at me . I see marinette coming towards the school and she looks so good . I keep staring at her till , I vaguely hear someone say ,"Adrien , Adrien ,ADRIEN ." "What what oh Nino ." "Adrien dude I called your name like 5 times already " "Sorry wsp ?" "The bell rang " "Oh right okay let's go ."

---------------- Time jump to the end of the school day -------------------

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Mari" "Yes alya ?" "Your thing began to untie do you want me to tie it for you?" " Umm" I then see adrien and Nino come towards us . "No its fine I will ask some one else." She looks at me puzzled but doesn't say anything back . "Hey Adrien ." " Hey Marinette wsp?"TIME TO MESS WITH HIM . "Could you tie the back of my shirt pls?" I can see his face turn a little red . "Yeah sure" he says nervously . I turn around and pull the rest of my hair to the side . I can feel the shakiness in his fingers . "Alright done " "Okay thx either way I got to go see y'all later ." 

--------------- Time jump to Friday  -----------------

We are all siting down eating our lunch when I randomly say ,"Lets play truth or dare ." Everyone looks at me with a surprised reaction . Benji however is the first to speak up ,"Yeah Sure I am down ." "I am to ." everyone said a little hesitant . "okay lets start off with ALya ," Rose says with a smile . "Truth or dare ?" "truth ," alya says confidently . "How many times a week do you and Nino get it in ?" "ROSE" Nino says very emberessed . "When did this game turn all about our sex life ?" Alix says . "Guys its fine we are all sexually active even if we admit it or not . " 

I fucked up.  I see adrien staring at me but that's the least of my worries because the whole group is looking at me . "Wait Mari who are you having -- with?" Alya said with a confused look . "ALya its not my turn though so why dont you answer your question ."Fine what ever me and Nino do it like twice  a day ." "No wonder your always tired Nino "ALix says while laughing . ALya gives her a glare . I pull out a lollipop and start licking it . "Okay Marinette your turn ,Who are you getting it in with ?" Alya said . SHit  . "I cant say who" I respond back . "She looks at me with a unamused look . "Fine fine ask me another question ." "Is he good ?" PFT IS THAT EVEN A QUETION . "Yeah his good , he is very gentle yet rough some time " I say while sucking on the lollipop still making eye contact with Adrien . "Adrien your turn ." I say but then the bell rings . 

--------------- Time jump to around 4 in the after non .---------------

I start pulling some outfit options for me to take to the trip . I out on some home made lip scrub and start looking over some of the out fits . I then turn around, giving my back to the whole room , when I fell someone hugging me and placing a gentle kiss in my neck . "Hey the princess." "Kitty !" I say while turning back to face him . I can smell his intoxicating cologne and it drives me crazy . He goes in for a kiss but I quickly dodge it . "Hey what was that for ." he says giving me a frown look . "I have a lip scrub on ." I say giving him a teasingly look before I start looking at my out fit choices again 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I Swear this girl is gonna be the death of me . "Is it edible ? " "Wdym are you talking about the scrub ? " "Yeah is it ." "I mean I guess it had sugar and coconut oil wh-" I didnt let her finish the sentence because I twirl her around so she is now facing me and I kiss her . I feel her resist at first but slowly gives up . "Kitty I have pack " she says while slightly pulling away . "Oh no you dont we still have to finish last times . I give her a kiss and this time with out even asking I slip my tounge inside her mouth and slowly brush them together and I hear her whimper . I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso .