CHAPTER 15 - TOMAN MEETING

Start from the beginning

"Is that so?" Hina asked with an intimidating voice. "W-w-wait H-Hina. I don't recall. HUH? WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT BAT? H-H-H-Hina!?" Hina-chan started to beat Takemichi up with the bat she got from somewhere.

-Why did Emma try to swing at Takemichi-kun? Didn't she say she likes Draken? Oh well...- 

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Takemichi-kun was kneeling in front of Hina-chan. "I DON'T CARE!" She stormed off somewhere.

"Scary, you had a girl like that but you took a swing at me. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't like you. I just want to become an adult quickly." Emma commented.

Emma looked at Draken. "I'm starting to hate him. He doesn't even have any interest in me. All he cares about is Mikey and (F/N), bikes, and getting into fights. I was wondering if he would get mad." She continued.

-(F/N) my ass. Ya right he cares about me. Maybe a little though. So she was trying to get Draken jealous. But what Emma didn't see was that Draken is jealous. He didn't confess yet? I got time for my plan then.- I thought.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-I see, Emma-chan was just trying to make Draken-kun jealous. At this rate, a girls' heart is a maze.- "Takemicchi, you done?" Draken-kun asked me. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I walked over to him. "GATHER AROUND. WE'RE STARTING THE MEETING." He shouted.

I stood with Draken-kun, Mikey-kun, and (F/N)-chan as we walked put the shrine. "GOOD WORK, PRESIDENT!" 

All the other guys bowed while yelling. We then stopped at the top of the stairs. Everyone went quiet.

-Wow, the atmosphere changed when Mikey-kun stood in front of everyone. What a true president.- I thought as I looked around.

"Today's meeting is about the 'Mobius' incident. When we clash, it'll cause a big disput." Mikey-kun started. -'Mobius'? What the fuck? Naoto didn't tell me this... Whatever this is.-

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

Mikey then nodded at me. "If we clash, it'll be around the Musashi festival. Now then, ..." I continued. 

I sat beside Mikey and hugged his arm as my act. "Tell me what you think." I said. "Mitsuya, please explain to Takemicchi." Draken told Taka-chan. "Alright." He nodded.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

Mitsuya-kun started to talk. "'Mobius' is a biker gang 2 years older than us that controls Shinjuku." 

"Wait, I thought Toman is the one controlling this place." I asked. "Toman controls Shibuya. Shinjuku is something else and Toman is a new gang." He told me.

-What a shock. There were gangs larger than Toman back then.- "And about the dispute..." I was suddenly kicked in the back.

"That fucking hurt. What the hell!?" I yelled as I looked back. There was 2 guys standing mehind me. 

"You got a problem?" "You're Hanagaki, aren't you?" "You took care of Kiyomasa and our squad during the underground fight right?" "How are you going to pay for all the bets we lost huh?" They asked me.

"The bets?" I questioned and sweated. Mitsuya-kun cut in. "Cut it out, don't start shit with the president's guest. The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using the Toman name to start some underground fights, right?"

"I DON'T KNOW SHIT BECAUSE I'M DUMB!" 1 of the guys yelled. "PAH-CHIN'S BRAIN IS LIKE JELLO." The other guy back the 1st guy up. 

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW A THING THEN DON'T BUTT IN!" Mitsuya-kun yelled back at them.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

While I was hugging Mikey's arm, I had this feeling that I thought only Draken could make me feel but I shrugged it off.

I was listening to Pah-chin, Peh-yan, and Taka-chan arguing. When Peh-yan said that Pah-chin's brain was like jello, I let out a smile and giggle. 

Mikey looked at me and smiled. "Oi, Pah. Shut up." Draken came in between.

"Don't mind those two Takemichi-kun. Pah-chin is just on thin ice." I told him. He looked at me and nodded his head.

POV - MITSUYA TAKASHI

I was kinda jealous when (F/N) was hugging Mikey like. I have had feelings for (F/N) since the friendship started. But I kept them to myself cause I know others also like (F/N).

"The leader of 'Mobius', Osanai, got in a fight with Pah's friend over something. They ganged up on him and raped his girlfriend in front of him. Then strung up his family and stole their money. So he went to Pah for help." I continued. 

"That's awful." Takemicchi said. "Ya, they're that type of gang."

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

Pah was kneeling in front of us. "So what do you want to do, Pah?" I asked. "Even though they are older than us, we can't let them get away with it. It's gonna cause a lot of trouble. It's just so frustrating, Mikey." He said.

"That's not what Mikey asked, Pah-chin. He asked if you wanted to do it or not." (F/N)-chin said. "I WANT TO DO IT! I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THEM!" Pah yelled as he started to tear up. 

"That's what I thought." I stood up as (F/N) went to comforted him by hugging him.

"It's ok, Pah. We will help your friend." She said in her soft calm voice. -Always as kind as ever (F/N)-chin.- I smiled then faced the crowd.

"Does anyone think helping Pah's friend would be too much trouble!? Is anyone scared even though they fucked up Pah's friend!? THERE AIN'T, RIGHT!?" I yelled.

I looked everywhere and saw everyone was smiling and smirking. "WE'RE GOING TO BEAT MOBIUS' ASSES!" I shouted. "YEAH!" They shouted with me. (F/N)-chin then stood up right beside me.

"The battle will be on August 3rd during the Musashi festival." She annouced to the crowd with a smirk.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-August 3rd. The day Draken-kun dies!?- I thought.