II- The mornin'

~The next morning~

The sun beamed through the window.
Lizzie was staring at the ceiling, overwhelmed with her thoughts. She didn't get much sleep. But still, she had a busy day ahead of her.

She looks over at Hope, who is sleeping peacefully in her arms. She smiles and plants a kiss on her forehead, before getting up.
This is probably the first time in months, that Lizzie was awake before Hope. However she didn't think of it as much of an accomplishment, considering she barely even slept at all.

The blonde walked over to her wardrobe and opened it. She picked up the dazzling sky blue dress. It glistened in the sunlight.

Hope rolls over and yawns. She turns her gaze to Lizzie, who is focused on her dress.

She smiles; "It's going to look beautiful on you."

Lizzie looks up at the amburn haired girl and smiles.
"Good morning princess."
she turns the dress around, placing it over her "You really think?"

"Oh I'm sure" Hope says reassuringly, before sitting up and leaning agaisnt the headboard. Lizzie then strides across the room over to the bed. "Did you sleep well?"

Hope nods before pulling Lizzie closer to her. She pecks her lips.

"How are you feeling my love?" She then asks.

"Much better, now I'm with you" Lizzie smiles.

"Are you nervous?" Hope asks.

"Not one bit! We all know that I'll win Miss Mystic."

Hope smiles "of course you will, I mean look at you!"

Lizzie laughs "You give me way to much of an ego"

"Well someone has to." Hope says, whilst leaning her head against Lizzies shoulder.

Lizzie rolls her eyes playfully.

The two stayed in a bed for a little longer before getting up and getting ready for the pageant.