"You've got his attention a little more, you're doing great." His voice rings in my ear.

"Slap my ass when we pull away." I mumble into the kiss.

Spencer pulls away and turns his attention back to the playing field and lays one slap down.

"My good luck candy." He smirks.

I look back to my left at the unsub. He's biting his lip as he looks at my ass, disgusting. I turn around so it's not my ass he's staring at and I watch as his eyes travel up my body. I smile and send a wink over before whispering in Spencer's ear.

He tells me the break is almost coming up, which is perfect for the plan. Spencer was really good at gambling and had a perfect poker face. I watch as he sets everything on the line.

"Spen-" I start.

He sends me a daring look.

He just put over 30,000 dollars on the line, along with 100 grand for the win. I bite my bottom lip and watch as the unsub puts more up.

"I'll tell you what, all my 50 grand tokens and 100 grand cash if you win. If I win I get one night with her." He smirks.

"Deal."

Spencer answers almost immediately. I look back at him shocked.

"Poker Face." Hotch whispers harshly in my ear.

I quickly smile and jerk Spencer up, trying to maintain my calm.

"Gamble me like that again and I swear to god your fucking dead." I whisper in his ear as he grabs my ass.

He slaps it and kisses me before turning back to the playing field. I watch the unsub eye me down, oh what Id do to stab this mother fucker.

"She's a fiesta one." He says licking his lips.

"If it's not rough it's not love." Spencer jerks me into his side as he replies.

I take that back what I would to stab both of these motherfuckers. I look over to Rossi who's paying close attention to what Spencer's doing. I have no idea what's going on, which isn't very beneficial to the fact a night with me is on the line.

The game goes on for 16.5 more minutes until Spencer immediately stops. I look at him confused and back at the unsub, Spencer's shaking with the dice in his hand.

"Spencer?" I whisper.

Hotch's voice is yelling in my ears to get Spencer back in line. I quickly and discreetly turn my ear piece off, I couldn't help two people.

Spencer looks up at me shakily.

"Knock it off, and win. I want that money." I smile.

"You're pretty boy over there is going to loose his money and arm candy. The full I'll have with you on them dollar bills tonight." The unsub cockily says.

Spencer tells me if he rolls two snake eyes we loose. Before he has the chance to release them he makes me blow on them.

I watch anxiously as they roll down the table.

My heart drops.

He did it.

The unsubs smile fades away.

I jump into Spencer's arm as his arm wraps around my waist. I lay numerous kisses onto his face as everyone cheers.

"I'm going to get drinks." He says before setting me down.

I watch as he walks away. The unsub walks up behind me.

"Wel well, guess that night on dollar bills won't be happening." I smirk.

"Oh, but it still can."

"I think I'll stick to my pretty boy." I smile looking back at Spencer talking to Emily.

I turn my ear piece on as I grow nervous with the unsubs presents.

"You think I'm stupid, I know your with the feds, and we're going back to my place to play my own game." He jerks my hair back and pulls me into him.

Shivers go down my spine as I feel the cold barrel of the gun touch my back.

I tense as I hear him get ready to pull the trigger.

"Mhm, and what's that game?" I ask bitterly.

"Any game you want." He breaths down my neck.

"But first you tell your team to lower their guns and to get everyone out of here so me and you can play our game." He says closely to my mic.

I watch as Rossi and Emily immediately start to get everyone out. Spencer is ready to grab his gun.

"Do it and she's paralyzed and dead." The unsub yells.

Spencer drops the gun and puts his hands up.

After about 30 minutes everyone is out of the casino.

"Pretty boy stays." He says as he pulls away from me.

He walks in front of me and runs his hand up my leg. I look away as he pulls his hand to my holster. He pulls out the gun and knife. His hand continued to run up my leg.

"That's all. Isn't that high enough." I yell.

"I want to have my fun." He smirks, his hand running over my underwear.

"First my game."

"What is it?" He asks intrigued.

"Russian Roulette, with me and you only. Spencer watches along with the team."

"So rhey watch you die." He smiles creepily.

"Isn't that one of your turn on, public killings. That's why you adducted them here." I say through gritted teeth.

"Russian Roulette it is." He smiles.

He empty's the bullets to only one, and spins the chamber around a few times before aiming it in front of me.