One person found out the secret

Marinette had decided to stay in the Wayne Manor and one of the guests rooms. Her friends that would be a good idea to bed around 3 AM she got a notification she didn't know the bats were out right now too so obviously they didn't hear it but she called her transformation made a portal to the hotel I met up with her friends were they were all transformed they made another portal to Paris.

There's akuma was just Mr. pigeon again nothing hard. When she called back she didn't notice any when her room so she called off for transformation that was until she heard a gasp and looked behind her it was Jason who just entering her room to see if she was awake because I guess it was 8 AM now.

"Pixie pop.....your ladybug" was the only thing Jason could say. "Yes I am please don't tell anyone please Jason" she says to him. "So you have been fighting them since you were 12 that isn't good pixie especially with no training" he said concerned because she was like his little sister. " I did what I had to do to keep my city safe a lot of people would've just ran away I didn't I thought for what I wanted yes I had to do my training on my own with no help but my friends were there for me since the beginning and we won't give up now" she said determined. "Jason signed and hugged her"please stay safe pixie" he said to her. "I will try but don't tell the rest please it's already bad you know "but pixie...." "No but you could all be in danger no telling anyone ok" he sighed"ok but if you need help you call me ok" she nodded her head and hugged him tighter. If she gets her he'll feel guilty but he'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe but he's keeping his promise to her he end up leaving the room after telling her breakfast is ready which is where she met everybody in the dining room they all had a nice talk and they all drove her to the airport where she met her friends they say goodbye to her while Damian gave her a goodbye kiss. He was going to miss her a lot but he knew she would come and visit.