The Party

Near the end of the day one of Casey's friends cane over to us. Her name is Alana
"Hey Casey! I'm having a party tonight. Do you two wanna come?"
We both agreed and Alana went home to get ready
As I headed home Casey gave me her number so I could call her when I'm ready to go.
When we got there I saw a ton if people.
As we walked inside I saw him.
The guy I kept thinking about and seeing in school. Except his hair wasn't red anymore. He must've dyed it again cause it was now blue.
The three guys standing around him were quite attractive as well, but I mostly noticed him.
He finally caught me staring at him. He was making his way over and my heart was beating fast.
I was nervous
"Hey" he said to me smiling in that mischievous way of his.
"Hi" I answered shyly.
We started talking and he's a pretty interesting and fun guy. I learned that his name is Michael and all his friends are Ashton, Calum, and Luke. We all started hanging out and it was amazing. Michael is in his 11th year of high school so he's only a grade higher than me. Our conversation was interrupted by Casey as she said "Karter, why are you talking to Michael? He's not nearly as fun as us." She gestured to her group as I processed in my mind that they were related.