jj couldn't help but stare at his girlfriend in shock. for some reason, he found what she did was hot. he cleared his throat when he realised he was staring and looked at his best friend, "we gotta get you off this island."

"the ferry. it's the only way." pope told the routledge boy. jj nodded his head in agreement, "yeah. exit stage left while you still can. before the entire island is on lockdown."

"sarah's not a pogue, john b." pope told his friend, still not trusting that sarah would rat out her brother.

"yeah. you cant stay here, man." jj said as he laid back down, taking the blunt out of his girlfriends hand before she could take another drag.

"hey. i wanted the last part." amelia whispered, making jj smirk at her as he took the last drag, not breaking eye contact. he then opened the window and threw it away.

"i hate you." amelia rolled her eyes at him, making jj laugh as he leaned down and pecked her lips, "nah, you don't, baby."

the port
the group of friends were waiting in the car for pope to get a ferry ticket for john b. the routledge boy had flipped his seat around and was laying down. kie sat in the passenger seat, while amelia and jj sat where they were sitting before.

"okay, so, bad news. the ferries closed." pope told his friends once he returned. he then handed a piece of paper to kie as he sat in the driver seat. "and there's this."

when done reading it, kie passed it to amelia, who let out a small gasp when she read that there was a bounty for john b. she then handed it to jj.

"well, john b, uh, this is a good framer of you." jj joked to his best friend before handing the paper to the routledge boy.

"okay, so the whole island is lookin' for john b right now." pope said, looking at his friends.

"that's a lot of money." kie exclaimed, getting worried.

"maybe we should just hand him in and keep the money." amelia joked. when everyone glared at her (minus jj, who laughed), the blossom girl lifted her hands up in mock defence, "i'm joking! jesus."

"congratulations, john b. you're now famous." jj said, turning the attention on himself instead of his girlfriend.

"guys, we get him to the HMS. we need small, no running lights—" kie said before john b cut her off, "it's at the chateau, kie."

amelia ran a hand through her hair, "there's no way he can go there."

"i wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out. let me think." jj said, pretending to think, "oh, yeah, no. they definitely have that place locked down."

kie rolled her eyes at the blonds sarcasm, "yeah, copy that."

"let me think. just give me a second." pope said, closing his eyes. after a couple of minutes, he opened his eyes and turned to look at the maybank boy behind him, "jj, does your dad still have that boat? the cigarette boat, the phantom?the one he used to race."

"maybe." jj answered pope, shrugging his shoulders. pope then looked at john b, "you could get right up the coast, no problem."