Chapter 2

Now it's time for me to decent to school... Yet another reason for me to wake up each morning, school, grades, classmates, class-not-mates and those friends whom you haven't seen for a mere few hours that when you bump into them again the next day, you act like you haven't seen them for a fortnight.

Don't get me wrong, I love school and if you ask the majority of people that 'know me' they'll say that I'm one of the 'quiet ones' and that I'm a bit of a 'nerd' (you know, the type that always sits in the corner and keeps herself to herself and most of the time, gets exceptionally good grades) which I don't mind people thinking, if anything I like it. I like the idea of having a double personality because well... They haven't seen me out of school! You know how it is...

As I scurry off to casually linger with my best friends, I find myself deep in thought; my friends are beautiful, physically and deeply gorgeous, naturally stunning and somehow single. People who are popular and fake, they are the girls that get the boys. Now I'm not just talking about the guys who are labeled 'cute' or ' hot' I'm talking about the guys who are generally sweet, caring, selfless and okay, a tiny incy bit cute, but that's not the point. My point is that the boys who don't deserve to have their hearts stomped on by boy battering b*****s are getting destroyed and being ruined for good. Girls who decide to date someone just to become more popular, not for love, not even for like. And that's why I hate some of the girls in my school, but they have no clue!