stolen happiness/ oliver

This is the story from Stolen time from Katy's s POV when Oliver admits his relationship with Y/n to her. If you haven't read it you can go and read all the parts in my other book.

I was sleeping in Oliver and I's bed when he shook me awake. It must have been early, because the sun had just started to rise. My lids were closing themselves from how sleepy I was, but I saw my husband's uneasy expression. Ever since he came back from his last trip he'd been acting strangely. He would go for long walks around the neighborhood without even calling and he'd never done that before. I was wondering what was the matter with him, because I couldn't come up with an explanation for his behavior.

- What's wrong, Oliver? – I muttered while rubbing my eyes.

- I need to tell you something, Katy – he said lowly, looking to the ground.

- What is it? - I asked shakily, already fully awake and listening.

A million thoughts were running through my mind. I hoped he would say that he needed some time alone or that he was depressed or something. Anything would be better than him telling me something I didn't want to even think of.

- You know how after the movie I started going on a lot of trips?

- Yeah.

Please, don't tell me, please don't tell me! I don't want to know! was all that the voice in my head was screaming at that moment.

- Well, I was-

- Oliver, please don't tell me that there's another woman! Please! – I pleaded quietly, feeling my body shaking.

- I'm so sorry, Katy! I really am! – he cried and fell to his knees.

I was speechless, completely speechless. My husband had been cheating on me without me even noticing. I had so much faith in him that such thing wouldn't even go through my mind. How stupid could I be?! To wait for him patiently taking care of our daughter, while he was out fucking some other woman!

- What the fuck, Oliver! What wasn't enough for you? Am I not enough; isn't Grace enough? – I tried speaking as quietly as possible, because I didn't want to wake up Gracie, even though I wanted to yell at him, to beat him for what he had done to me. My tears couldn't be stopped, even if I tried.

- Katy, please, I love you so much!

- Don't you dare saying my name!

- I am so fucking sorry! – he exclaimed and began crying in the bed sheets.

- How long has this been going on? – I asked with a cold tone while wiping away my tears.

- Six months.

Half a year?! My husband had been lying to me for half a year and I didn't even suspect him once. He either must have been really good at hiding his feelings or he loved us both.

- Do you love her?

He wasn't saying anything; just stood with his face buried in the sheets.

- Do you fucking love her, Oliver?

- Yes, I do. But I ended things with her.

- And why did you decide to tell me that? You decided to be a good husband?

- She got pregnant.

That was the cherry on top of everything.

- Are you fucking serious?! - I shouted, not caring if someone could hear us.