Tagged

SKWOWL IK THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SKETCHBOOK BUT-

I got tagged by _A-Dam-Novelworm_

 1.   I'm extremely shy and awkward irl & Fanfics = my life. 

2. I like a lotta ppl, but if you mean by lover- I'm single, and I don't have a crush rn :') (Draco's my love. And I love all my besties sm) 

3.  Ofc Draco likes me back. (◕‿◕✿)✨

4. No lmaooo. I used to play the violin, but I quitted cus:

                       The teacher was mean asf. (She was probably annoyed with me for wasting her time cus she's a really professional teacher or smth, and I would ask to go to the bathroom every 10~20 minutes. I would feel really dizzy after standing for a long period of time. It still happens nowadays and Idk why...

                       Ok story time: so there was one time where I told her that I needed to go to the bathroom (I was feeling like shit, my head was spinning really bad) and she got really annoyed cus it was probably the 4th time I asked her during our 2 hr class. And she replied "No." And so I puked on the floor. :) And then I never went back LOL. And basically lost interest in it and never had lessons again... 

But I would love to learn how to play the piano/harp/flute. ^^ 

5. Nicknames on Wattpad: Stella, Lia, Ella, El, Stell, Sugarpuff

6. I don't hate anything abt a person, because that's just who they are and it's not like I can change anything- but I don't like ppl I absolutely can't vibe with and those that are judgmental and close-minded. 

7.  The photo I use for my lock screen: 

(As u can see, the top is used for my wattpad background x3) 

8. I have the sweetest friends ever.

               I'm still trying to love myself, but rn I don't like anything abt me :') 

9. Two lol. English and Chinese. TT 

               I would love love love to learn Japanese and French. They're beautiful. 

10. I'm supposed to tag ppl-

prettylittleliarr_ VIVIIOI  Chocochipmuffin0304 -butterfliesarise- caramel_popcorn_puff

(Sorry for the unwanted tags hahaha)