𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35

Y/N POV

꧁✯꧂

Harry James Fucking Potter gave me a fucking handjob under the fucking table! He's gonna get it later, that's a promise.

"Can't believe you don't wanna wear it Ronald."Mione rolled her eyes as we we're all walking down to our rooms. Harry and i we're holding hands.

"Because i look like a bloody idiot that's why." Ron defended himself

"You already are Ron so i see no point of it." I said smiling at him sarcasticly. Everyone laughed except for Ron who glared at me.

"I'll go with you later i wanna talk to Sirius." Harry whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and gave him a small smile and nodded.

HARRY'S POV

I went in to a very interesting looking
room, with a wall that's painted with names, i was deep in my thought's until a very raspy voice interrupted me.

"Harry Potter?" A old looking elf asked me,"the boy who stopped the Dark lord. Friends with mudbloods and blood traitor's alike. Even mistress Black is probably a part of them. Only if my poor mistress knew." His sentence were cut of by Sirius.

"KREACHER! Enough! Away with you!" Exclaimed Sirius.

Thank merlin he came or else i wouldn't had the temper to strangle that stick.

"Sorry about that." Sirius apologised as he walked in the room,"he never was very pleasant, even when i was a boy. Not to me anyway." He added,

"You grew up here?" I asked looking at the strange looking wall

"This was my parents house." He said," I Offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the order." He said,"This is the black Family tree." He pointed to the wall."My deranged cousin. I hated the lot of them" He pointed to a familliar faced women, Bellatrix."My parents with their pure-blood mania."He chuckled, He then pointed to an erased face i guess? Of someone from the family tree, and that someone was Sirius."My mother did that when i ran away. Charming women. I was sixteen."

"We're did you go?" I asked feeling bad.

"To you're dad's. I was always welcome at the Potter's." He said and i nodded."I see him so much in you Harry. You are so very much alike." He added.

No. What he said was wrong. I'm a monster. I may look like my dad but...

"I'm not so sure." I said, breaking away from my thoughts.

Before he could say anything I spoke again."Sirius when i saw mister Weasley attacked i wasn't just watching i was the snake." I said fearing he might hate me and especially take Y/n away from me.

"And afterwards in dumbledore's office there was a moment when i- i wanted to-to." I sigh,"Disconection between me and Voldemort one of the reason for it is that i'm becoming more bad."

"I want you to listen to me you're not a bad person you're a really good person-"

"Aaaand he is right." A familliar voice came behind me.

It was Y/n. Sirius and i looked at her and smiled which she returned. God, that smile, is it to much to love like this? I never had felt like this before.

Sirius POV

Y/n and Harry locked eyes. I could see their love for each other and it warmed my heart. Only if Lily and James we're here.

Harry's POV

Sirius Awkwardly coughed behind me which made Y/n and i turn back to reality.