Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes

Comincia dall'inizio

Eula : “You have a point there G. We don’t know how strong she is in reality. So one wrong step and we’re all doom.”

G : “I also detect unknown power flying above the city in the middle of the night. Once I track it, it gone from my vision.”

Skull : “I just hope that thing doesn’t mess up with our plan. How many time we have before she arrived?”

G : “Less than two hours.”

Hiroto : “I’ll go to the chamber to refill my gear. Anything else?”

G : “Just prepare yourself before the time comes.”

With that all of them leave the lab and get ready for the event. How about Y/N? He’s not alone. Little Bel and Nia are looking at him. Nia couldn’t find anything from Rasiel about Y/N’s sickness. Little Bel almost cry when she knows Y/N is having a high fever.

Nia : “Why can’t I find anything about his disease? Rasiel.”

[Rasiel] : “It’s not like I don’t want to help you. But I can’t fine anything about his sickness. He’s originally not from this world. So it’s impossible for me to find any special information on him.”

Nia : “Boy…”

She sighed and keep changing his cold pack. Little Bel also help her to do it.

Little Bel : “Nia-nee, is Y/N-nii going to be alright?”

Nia : “Of course Bel-chan. People need time to recover from their sickness. So just help him to get better with cook a porridge for him. Okay?”

Little Bel : “Un! I will make  most healthy porridge ever.”

Little Bel immediately go to the kitchen and ask Raynare for some help. Raynare is happy to help her. Now the only one that will tell them when is Y/N healed from his fever is the time itself.

Y/N POV

I’m sick. For your information. It’s not what people said that you are cool. I am having a sickness. I feel so useless right now. Not that I hate it. But today it’s important to save my friend, Origami.

Lying on the bed it’s not the thing I want to do. I have no choice. My body is heavier than I thought. My muscle don’t respond on how it suppose to. Everything I see is all blurry. I honestly don’t know what is the cause of this. But it’s getting worse than this morning.

G, Nia, Raynare and all of my guardian keep their mouth close about what are doing. At least the one who show her concern is Little Bel. She made a porridge for me. I only smile at her kindness. She’s a good and cute innocent girl. This is what makes her is worth to protect.

Little Bel : “Y/N-nii, open your mouth.”

Y/N : “Okay.”

I open it and eat the one scoop of the food. It’s hot. Not gonna lie. It’s burning my tongue like watching your girlfriend cheating in front of you and she was happy to do that.

Little Bel : “Is it delicious?”

Y/N : “It’s good. Thank you Little Bel.”

Little Bel : “I’m happy if you like it, Y/N-nii!”

Kami-sama, if you can hear me. I’m going straight to heaven right now if she keep to smile like this. And that’s remind me of something. What time is it?

Y/N : “Hey Little Bel. Can you tell me what time is it?”

Little Bel : “It’s 11.45 AM.”