CONSULTING A STRANGER

" Everything started when I got that room... That.. room is not haunted, of course not but.. but.. THE WINDOW in my room is facing towards a haunted room.. ", Mac started telling his horror month with his " Neighbour's window";

He was a total stranger to me.. It was only few minutes ago I bumped into him, Though I was his granny's age he did not ask me sorry for that.. He just asked me my name and started telling me his story.

After the end of the tale even my hands started trembling like his, because his story's antagonist was a WINDOW and it was mine.. 

Let me tell you his story, no our story actually..

Mac was a thin boy with a huge spectacles bigger than mine, that's because he studies a lot is what he said.. leave it

He has a small family not that much smaller than mine.. He lived with his dad, mum and his grandfather,

It all started when his grandfather died and when he shifted his things to his grandpa's room, As he was sleeping with his mom and dad these days, He always wanted a separate room for him to sleep freely..

The room was well maintained by his grandfather and As he was the only grandson for his grandpa, His grandpa kept his photos all over the room.. he missed his grandpa but he was happy that he could feel his presence by staying in his room.

 Everything was perfect in the room except for the window, it was always kept open by his grandpa as it was the only ventilation for the room.

When Mac peeked outside the window he saw another window in the opposite of his; It was a old brown window in a closed state, with cracked glass..

He settled in his new room with his things everything fitted perfectly in the room except a big mirror which he brought from the garage for his usage, He was confused where to hang the mirror and at last he decided to hang the mirror in the empty wall opposite to his window..

His father helped in nailing and fixing the mirror..

The next morning when he woke up in his new room and was getting dressed up in front of the mirror, He saw a strange figure gazing at him from the window, When he turned back scared,  the window was still CLOSED...

Suddenly he heard a loud scream from the other room and when rushed there he saw his father's head bleeding and his mom crying and screaming in shock..

I thought...

 it had nothing to do with me.. when mac was explaining it to me, but after hearing the whole story I understood there was something to do with me.....