Jisoo shouted at kai with extreme pain and agony

"How can you do this?.
Just how?.

I t-thought all of this is r-real. I trusted you, I fucking trusted you i-idiot.

I thought you are the best,  you care for me, love me a lot.

But you just f-faked everything. You made me fall into your shitty  t-trap.

So that you can u-use me, win your bet.

I didn't know all of this until n-now

I fucking loved you idiot.

I gave my everything to you.

This is my f-first love, I dreamed every night spending forever with y-you.

Even today, I was constantly  remembering  your fake cry you did on yesterday.

So I  decided to meet you today and tell you to wait for me  one year until I take divorce.

But you ruined everything. You don't love me at all. It's all fake, you, your love everything is just an act "
Jisoo shouted at him with glossy eyes.

Kai was completely shook, she listened everything. There is nothing left, he can't act further. Reality is right in front of her.

Jisoo noticed his silence. So its absolutely true. She gritted her teeth, grabbed his collar more tightly

" Now listen, I hate you.

I hate you the most among everyone right now.

I can take revenge on your for fooling me, for making me fall in your trap.

But no, I will not do it.

Cause I don't even want to see your fucking face from tomorrow

You are nothing to me now, just ex piece of trash.

Just don't try to show your face, If you did. Then I will show you my other side which you definitely can't tolerate" Jisoo growled at him with tear strained face and red eyes.

It's late evening, Jisoo reached her home. She went straight to her bedroom and broke down again .

This time for not heart break but for becoming fool, trusting someone so easily and ready to do anything for him.

Jisoo remembered the way she used to care for Kai a lot. She treated him as her everything.

Jisoo didn't even treat her own parents like that with so much love, adoration and warmth .

She can't even see tears in his eyes. Jisoo  reached a point in love where she felt like Kai is the only person that matters to her. The only person, she want to share everything.

Cause Jisoo lived her entire life between toxic people who is ready to do anything just to earn few dollars including her parents.

So Jisoo  always felt like she needed someone who could make her believe good hearted people exists in this world, who can  make her escape from this  toxic reality.

And ironically she believed Kai is the definition of what she is craving for pure love, kindness, care and warmth.

But now he turned out to be biggest douche bag she have ever come across.