Mobile Prince

"Madison!!! Come back here!—And give me back my phone!!!" I heard Kimberly shout as I giggled my way to my room and locked the door with her cellphone in my hands.

 Kimberly is my bossy older sister, if it wasn't obvious. BANG BANG.

"MADISON!!" Kimberly banged at my door. As you can see, I've stolen my sister's phone. Basically because my phone got confiscated by my overprotective parents. I don't usually get in trouble, but recently I've been texting this anonymous guy. And my parents, who always told me: "never talk to strangers!", found out and—well, you know the rest. But technically, we're not talking. We're texting. I don't know why, but I've kinda gotten addicted to him. Even if I dont know him, I think I've fallen in love with him. He's just so amazingly charming! I've snuck out a couple of hundred times stealing Kimberly's phone, but she caught me earlier. Kimberly was about to go to the mall with her friends so I snuck into her room while she was in the bathroom and stole her phone, but she forgot her towel so she came back and then—BUSTED! So I ran as fast as I could, which I can proudly say is really really fast. I am, after all, the track and field star of my school! Not only that, but I'm champion in three of the sports in my school, girls division at least. Most guys said they like me because they can relate guy things with me, things like sports. I'm also a brown belt in karate and my dad forced me to take a year of boxing. Something that had to do with "my protection". Defense, I think.

"MADISON!!! I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR DOOR DOWN!!! OPEN UP!"

"JUST TRY IT! WE BOTH KNOW HOW FEEBLE YOU ARE, KIMBERLY!" I smirk.

"MADISON, YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

And from the other side of the locked door, my grin grew as wide as it could get. Alot of people say Kimberly and I look very alike. We both have long brown hair, only hers is straight and mine is a little wavy. We're both slim and tall, Kimberly being a few good inches taller than I am. And we both have those gorgeous blue eyes everyone justs loves. But aside from that, we're nothing alike at all. While I'm sporty and strong, she's alot weak and feeble. She dislikes sports and anything that has to do with "applying effort".

Text message from Prince Charming: So we've been texting each other for a long time now...when can I see you personally?

OH MY GAWD!!! WE'RE GONNA MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FINALLY MEETING MY PRINCE CHARMING!!! REPLY!REPLY!REPLY!!!!!

Send to Prince Charming: Why not later? Let's meet at the park. You live around here at ComfyHomes Village, right? Maybe at 3:30. just 15 mins. from now. :)

Text message from Prince Charming: Sure. See 'ya there, Princess. :))