Chapter 10

I could hear voices now. they were saying my name. danny danny are you okay danny?!. my eyes shot open as i sat up way to quickly because my head started hurting and i put my hands over my head and fell back into my laying posesion on the couch

danny are you ok. sam said concernd

yea dude we were worried. tucker blurted out

i found it hard to speak but i manged to get enough strentgh to. y-yea i think

just then my perants and mr lancer walked in jazz following soon after

DANNY?!. they all shouted out as they came over to my my mum touching my wound as my dad was leaning over me and jazz shouting in my ear, i turned invisable and walked away behind them and turned visable again. please dont do that again.

sorry son. my dad said

to be honest im kinda tierd and angry has anyone got something i can take my anger out on. mum,dad and mr lancer looked at me in a weird way. oh yea the ghost zone i bet the box ghost has been stuck in there for ages. i turned intangble and went down to the lab i was about to open the portle when i noticed a few ghosts in a cage and they were begging me to let them go, soon the others came down and i turned to look at my mum and dad who were nerviously smiling. I CANT BELIVE YOU LOT EVEN AFTER I TELL YOU IM HALF GHOST YOU STILL TRY TO HURT INOCENT GHOSTS NOT ALL GHOSTS ARE BAD YOU KNOW!!!. i felt my anger rage up and my eyes turned ice blue like all of my eyes was the colour blue just blue and i felt my ice powers build up but i quickly calmed down and my eyes turned green again and i walked over to the ghosts and set them free. a ghost who looked the same age as me she had red hair and glowing red eyes came up to me and kissed me then said thank you and walked went back into the ghost zone, everyone looked at me and i smiled and flew after her shouting. HEY COME BACK LET ME TALK TO YOU. tucker, sam and jazz started laughing and mr lancer and my perants just stood there in shock.

Jazz: whats the matter i so saw that coming

Sam: yea hahaha

Tucker: danny has a girlfriend danny has a girlfriend