10. extra dosage of crazy

ten,
extra dosage of crazy

        PHOEBE STOOD IN the hallway with Clara and Ricky, watching the East High Morning Show

PHOEBE STOOD IN the hallway with Clara and Ricky, watching the East High Morning Show. EJ had tried to convince Phoebe to do it with him but failed and ended up convincing Gina to do it. Phoebe trusted both of them, she really did, but she had eyes and she could see the way Gina had started looking at her boyfriend.

        The two were currently interviewing Nini. The Rose Song was currently the most viewed post in drama club history (quoted from EJ himself) after Carlos recorded Phoebe and Nini in the auditorium and posted it on Instagram to get back at North High.

        "So what was the songwriting process like for you?" Gina asked her.

        Big Red walked up to the three. "Hey, is that Nini on the TV?"

        "Yeah," Ricky nodded. "And she's killing it."

        "Wait," Big Red furrowed his brows. "Are you actually fine with the song not being a duet?"

        "What else would I be? Hurt?" Ricky scoffed. "Offended?"

        "It sounds like it," Clara muttered. Phoebe elbowed her and shot her a look. "What?"

        "It's a show tune," Ricky told her. "It doesn't actually mean anything."

        "But, uh, it means so much to me," Nini unknowingly countered. "So thank you guys both for your support."

        "Well, there you go. Uh, I'm EJ."

        "I'm GP."

        "Good morning, East High," they chorused together before the screen turned to other announcements Phoebe didn't care about.

        Phoebe's phone buzzed, a text from EJ telling her to meet him at his locker. It took him a few minutes before he got there. "Hey, Bee," he greeted, giving her a quick kiss. "Clara. How'd I do?"

        "Horrible," Clara responded.

        EJ's smile fell. "Really?"

        "No," Phoebe shook her head. "You did great. So did Gina."

        "It would've been better if you were there with me," EJ slid his hand in hers.

        "And that is my cue to go," Clara stated, walking away.

        "What can I say, E? I'm a busy girl," Phoebe shrugged as they started walking down the hall.

        "Okay," EJ rolled his eyes. "What are you so busy with? You go to school, rehearsal, and then you go home."