𝟭𝟮 || 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Number 538 was released while you were in solitary confinement. I remember him getting dragged down the hallways by men dressed in black." He heaves out, his breath heavy as you slowly turn to him.

"But... If he had gotten let out, he would've told me." You tell them, your hands balling into fists. Your gaze snaps to the red-haired girl on the ground, she simply grins up at you.

"How would he have told you if he was in jail?" She snickers up at you. Your eyes widen even more as the world around you stops, the new information hitting you like a slap across the face.

"He's in jail?" You murmur, your eyes trailing down to the ground. You witness your vision going in and out of focus as you think of your friend.

Katō Taiga. Another one of your friends from the mental asylum who was a part of your friend group which consisted of you, Miguel, Emiko and your other friend who will soon be introduced.

He is, to say the least, a rather difficult person. You never know what he's going to do or say, but you knew that most of the things he said, he didn't actually mean. He was harsh with his words and always spoke his mind which meant he didn't always think things through, but deep down he was caring, loyal and had the best sense of humour.

His hair was shoulder length and black with red highlights, his eyes a deep maroon and eyebrows thick. He usually had a deep scowl on his face and his pride was bigger than Reiner's tits. He has a strong build and a tattoo that was on the left side of his chest, over his heart.

Your relationship with him was rather odd. You were both like the shitty older brother with anger issues and the reckless younger sister who had a love-hate relationship with each other. But none of those things was what you liked the most about him.

You loved watching him fight.

The way he could snap people's arms or smash their heads into walls with nothing but his bare hands and a broad grin, genuinely amazed you.

You suddenly snap your lips shut when you remember where you were and the people that were surrounding you. Your jaw clenches.

"Then where is he?" You ask the woman, raising your head to meet her eyes. Despite the chills that ran down her spine upon witnessing your gaze harden, she continues to grin at you.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She spits up at you, her white teeth shining under the streetlights. You feel your lip twitch up out of annoyance, your nails digging into the skin of your palm.

"Yeah I would like to know, so I suggest you spit it out." You tell her, your eyes narrowing and voice dropping.

The female felt her heart pounding against her chest, her stomach churning and palms sweating under your glare. The way your eyes burned into her own with clear irritation brought goosebumps to the surface of her skin. Yet despite feeling like she was about to get stood on, she swallowed down her fear and took a deep breath, remembering to stick with the original plan.

"Or what?" She asks you, arrogance covering the fear that bubbled in her veins as your eyes widen, veins popping on your forehead.

You swiftly bring your knee up, hitting her straight in the jaw.

"Guess I'll have to beat it out of you." You sigh, cracking your blood-stained knuckles with an irritated frown. She groans as she sits on the ground, her head still turned to the side.

"Draken-kun!" You hear a voice shout before you could step on the woman, catching your attention. You whip your head in its direction, only for your eyes to widen.

There he laid, on the concrete, on his stomach, a puddle of blood surrounding him. You feel your breath hitch when you see Takemichi crouching next to him, tears in his eyes.