"Beyonce ? Why are you looking for her" she looked at me confused "The project. She's my partner remember" I quickly came up with a lie.

"The project is ov-" the bell ringing cut her off. "I gotta get to science" I said rushing off.

"We got that class together !" she called out but I ignored her continuing to walk towards the classroom.

Did beyonce kill him ?

No.. no she couldn't have I took her home last night.

But she has a gun, and she said if somebody was to touch her she'll-

"Onika hi" Ms. Williams voice brought me out of my thoughts. I didn't even notice I was here.

"Hi" I said quickly smiling at her then started to walk towards my seat.

While I was walking I noticed beyonce in the corner with her hoodie on and changed my direction going to sit by her.

"i don't feel like talking onika" she mumbled "i just have a question" I said lowly.

She huffed looking over at me "What ?" she asked rudely.

"why are you being mean to me today ?" I asked softly. She rolled her eyes looking away.

I sighed trying not to let her actions get to me.

"did you hear about what happen to jay ?" I whispered lowly "yes." she mumbled and I seen a smirk come on her face.

"did yo-"no" she cut me off turning towards me.

"you took me home last night onika, remember ?" she said raising a eyebrow.

"i know but-"you think i could kill somebody ?" she asked with a hurt expression.

"No ! n-no I just, yesterday you two got into a fight and he said-"i know what he said" she gritted cutting me off.

"go to your seat" she said putting her attention back on her phone.

"Bu-"Leave me the fuck alone onika damn. Why are you so annoying ?" she said harshly looking over at me.

I felt my lip tremble and I quickly got up going to a seat in the back corner by myself.

I put my head down starting to cry silently. I don't know why she's being mean to me today.

I felt somebody sit next to me but I didn't look up "i'm sorry" I heard beyonce say lowly.

I looked up at her sniffing "you have to be nice bb i'm sensitive, you keep hurting my feelings" I said lowly wiping my eyes.

"i know.. but i'm not a nice person" she said "Yea I can tell" I said rolling my eyes.

"do you still wanna be my friend ?" she asked lowly. I looked up at her seeing that sad look on her face.

"yes, just stop being mean to me please" I said and she sighed "I'm trying. You just make me mad sometimes"

I rolled my eyes turning away from her. I don't know I make her mad when all I do is be nice to her mean ass.

"On-"I don't wanna talk anymore beyonce" I cut her off.

"Listen" she grabbed my chin turning me face her. "i'm gonna try harder to be nice to you ok, i'm sorry. Seriously"

"are you gonna let me be touchy feely ?" I asked lowly.

She rolled her eyes but nodded "i guess" she mumbled.

I smiled hugging her then pulled back kissing her cheek. She cringed but didn't say nothing making my smile grow.

"do it back" I said pointing to my cheek "really" she said straight facing me.