The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)

Start bij het begin

  Atsushi walked quietly to his office, locking it as he stepped in. "..." he wouldn't even have confidence breathing the same air as such a pretty person. Let alone speak to. Let alone seduce. He sighed and undressed himself of his bulky coat and his turtle neck and pants. Changing into the clothes laid out before him.

  A white button up and black pants that had a grey belt around them. Black socks and black dress shoes. A black thin transparent coat type of thing? It made him look like a detective except it was like the coat was made for a detective thirst trap photo shoot. He using the belt like length of fabric that went through the hoops on the coat wrap around his waist. It hugged his figure nicely.

  Dazai had- even arranged for a new collar. But he realized there were no spikes on it. He knew the other said non violent but- he never expected him to not have him wear the collar that was able to help him control his ability. The choker was black with a buckle. He put it on, signing. Did he- look pretty enough? Oh who was he kidding. He wasn't even ugly compared to the black haired man he was planning to seduce.

  He had a dagger hidden on him, very easily. It was small, as sharp as could be, hidden in the back pocket inside of his cool jacket. Right near his butt. And with that, the clock chimed eight o clock. He sighed softly. Guess it was time to get going.

  The boy quietly walked there. He felt anxious but he did his best not to show it. He had to.. seduce a man tonight. A very beautiful man. And- to get the information from him? Would he have it in a file or—? How was seducing him going to help him get the information? Maybe it would become clearer as he got there and scoped out the area?

It was a very fancy and nice large building. Atsushi showed a fake ID that was given to him with his clothing. He couldn't go around letting others know he was in the mafia, after all.

Quietly, he examined the building as he walked inside. Almost everything was reflective. It was dark and soft neon lights illuminated the room. One half of the room was where people were standing around, mingling. The other half was a bar. Atsushi hadn't spotted the target yet.

He walked over to the bar, sitting down and ordering a small shot of idk I don't speak alcohol. Anyways, he decided to let himself just relax for a little while. He certainly wouldn't be able to properly do this when he felt all nervous.

Atsushi ran a hand through his hair, tuning out the music that filled the room. It wasn't too annoying of a song, luckily. He took a shot and sighed softly. He turned around on the stool, leaning back against the bar as he examined the other side of the room.

He caught couples, drunk or not, going off into a hallway. Multiple had done it and hadn't come back out, so he assumed the building was fitted with bedrooms. For- people looking to have fun. He assumed.

And then his eyes landed on the prize. Oh, it was hard to a miss. The man from the photo, slightly taller than himself. Black.. badly cut hair but yet it looked pretty on him. And who was Atsushi to comment on someone else's bad hair? He wore a slightly transparent shade of black sunglasses. And his attire- certainly stood out. A white frilly button up, and a black corset with black pants. And a long black coat that fell to the floor. How pretty..

Nearly instantly the other locked eyes with him and for a split second he panicked. Okay- how do you flirt? I should- mm.. Atsushi was quick to give a charming soft smile to the other. It was flirting all on its own with the way the smile looked. The man, Akutagawa, he seemed to be caught off guard for a moment before he returned the smile, giving a subtle wink to the male.

And Atsushi had to spin right back around in his chair to comprehend that. Holy shit— this really pretty guy just winked at him. He was holding a black messenger back. They must be where the information is. But did you see how pretty he was? Atsushi wasn't sure what he was more focused on anymore. The task at hand, or the others beauty.