"I am here to make you boys man up," she emphasized as she thumped them hard on the backs.

"Ouch! Menti!" Graham said.

"MAN UP!" she shrieked.

"All right, sheesh, keep your head on," Cedric said as he waved his wand over his den to make his pack of marshmallows Vanish.

"Don't!" she pounced on him. "Bring them back, bring them back!"

"Don't... bring them back? Okay."

"I said bring them back, you stingy jacka**!"

"Sorry, no."

"Please," she growled.

"No."

"Please!"

"Nnnnope."

Menti started jumping up and down while saying, "Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty..."

"Cedric, you've got to make her stop," Silas said.

"Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty---"

"Are you done?" Cedric casually asked.

"Pretty, pretty, pleeeeeeaaaaaase?"

"Let me think. Erm... no."

She punched him before leaving in a huff. "You're such a selfish... git!"

"You're leaving already? Well, all mine then." He waved his wand and the marshmallows reappeared.

"Gimme!" Menti launched herself at the pack but Cedric waved it out of her reach.

"Hey Paxton, catch!" The pack soared through the air and Pax caught it with a grin.

"No fair! Wait..." Menti stopped when she saw that Cedric's still holding the pack while Pax is holding another one.

Seeing that she's finally quiet and confused, Cedric waved his wand again. "Geminio." Another pack appeared and Menti caught it.

"Yay!"

Everyone else got packs of their own and they dug their hands in it.

"Thanks, Ced," Graham said.

"I thought Vanished things would never come back!" Silas exclaimed between chews.

"They do once they're re-conjured," Pax said as he caused a Doubling Charm to multiply the contents of his marshmallow pack, making it full again. "Guess I'm not a dull-witted numpty after all."

"Ah, shut up," Silas said as he helped himself to some more.

Cedric knew he should've used Geminio to duplicate his other packs. But then, he hadn't thought of it until now. He plopped a marshmallow in his mouth before jokingly saying, "Just so you know, I'm not sharing next time."

"Then we'll use Geminio," Pax said. "Boom!" Soon there were two other packs of marshmallows.

"Yes!" Menti said as she hugged one. Cedric laughed as he shook his head. He loves magic. But most of all, his friends are the best.

"Hey Ced," Silas said. "You better go to the hospital wing now before Potter's friends hunt you down."

"I'm sure they'll remember your face and find out."

"Yeah, but they don't know it yet. They'll come looking for a Hufflepuff prefect, and when they find out it's you, they'll be onto you like vultures."

Cedric's brow furrowed. "Harry knows I'm the real prefect."

Silas stopped chewing. "Sh**."

Graham gasped. "I'm telling mum you said that."