20| SHE HITS LIKE ECSTASY

"Sarah, i'll stay with you

"Sarah, i'll stay with you." Bali said as the pair walked through the darkness, escaping the Cameron house together, "I'm serious."

"I can handle John B, you need to be with Kie right now, okay?" Sarah asked as they kneeled down by the bushes, "What'd you say to Rafe?"

"As much as I could." Bali said honestly, "You'll find me when you guys get together?"

"You know I will." Sarah said as she hugged Bali, "I love you, okay?"

"I love you too." Bali said back as she pulled away, "See you soon?"

"See you soon." Sarah said back as she held her face a moment before Bali took off through the woods, heading off to where she could assume JJ would be.

"JJ! Baby! JJ!" Bali yelled as she ran toward the garage. She went to Kie's restaurant in hopes of finding them, a letter left with the coordinates as to where they'd be at and where to find them, "JJ! JJ! I got your note! Did you get the k-

Bali stopped when she rounded the garage, her eyes setting on JJ on the ground with Barry standing over him and Rafes hands around Kies throat. Both of them turned at the sound of her voice.

"Oh, there she is!" Barry cheered at the sight of Bali, "Savin' the day now, are you?"

"Let him go!" Bali yelled as she charged at him, JJ hitting the gun out of Barry's hands as Bali jumped on him.

"Bali!" Rafe shouted at her as he let Kie go, the girl trying to catch her breath on the ground. Rafe grabbed Bali and pulled her off of Barry while he began hitting on JJ again.

"Get off of me! Let JJ go, fuck off, Barry!" Bali yelled as she thrashed around before Rafe dropped her, using one hand to pin her to the boat.

"Bal, chill. You don't get it! We just want John B!" Rafe shouted at her, grabbing her chin, "Look at me."

"You don't want John B, you just want to hurt my boyfriend and friends!" Bali said as she slapped his hand away, "Find your head, Rafe."

"We know you know where he is so just tell us and we can leave." Rafe spoke as he grabbed her arms to stop her from getting off.

"Let go of her!" Kie said as she charged over and tackled Rafe, "Get JJ!"

Bali hoped on Barry's back and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, biting down on his shoulder as he weakened. JJ got hold of the gun again and kicked it away.

Rafe shouted in pain as Pope ran over and hit him with a old bar, "Don't touch her."

"Rafe." Barry said as he looked over. Bali jumped off his back and kneeled down with JJ.

"JJ, i'm sorry, i'm sorry." she apologized over and over, holding his bloody face in her hands, "I should have been here."

"Bal, behind you!" JJ panicked as Bali swung around with her arms outreached and hit Barry in the jaw. JJ jumped up and grabbed hold of him, throwing him over into the boat. Bali looked over and saw Pope throwing harsh punching into Rafe's face, blood flying in every direction.