° 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴.
𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴

╰► 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴

A COUPLE YEARS LATER!suna and y/n's house

suna and y/n's house

HIMARI AND HARU WERE NOW IN FOURTH GRADE.

they seemed to be getting older..so so fast..

you were noticing changes in them as they got older, and so were they about themselves. wether it was appearance wise, to their likes, dislikes, to even what foods they ate.

haru and himari came through the door will small smiles, greeting their parents like always.

"hey ma!" himari called out, his fluffy curls bouncing  as he ran straight to hug you.

mama's boy.

"hey, mom" haru said calmly, giving you a kiss on the cheek before going to get a water out of the fridge.

you smiled and hugged himari, kissing haru's cheek back at the same time while he played with his curls. your sons never failed to put a smile on your face.

rin came through the door about an two hours after the twins came home, immediately coming to greet his family with hugs and kisses as usual.

"well don't you look handsome today, ari~!" rin gave his son a nuggie, ruffling his hair sweetly.

himari nodded a bit and gave his father a sweet smile, "t-thanks, dad.."

but it all just felt wrong.

he felt.. strange.. his father had always called him a handsome boy.. but,  what if he wanted to be a pretty boy?

"you ok?" rin asked quickly, seeing his son stare into space, deep in his own thoughts.

himari shook his head and nodded, shaking his hands in front of him a bit, "yeah dad, i'm fine!.. i'll be in my room to finish homework guys!" he called out before he speed walked upstairs.

once he was out of sight, he practically ran into his room, shutting the door behind him before sinking down to the floor.

tears built up in himari's eyes.

'why do i feel like this? this isn't normal is it? maybe i should ask haru..' he thought, wiping his tears before calling out to his older twin.

haru excused himself and then went upstairs, but was quickly pulled into the room with himari.

"w-woah?! ari?!"-

"shhh! i need your help haru.. don't tell ma and dad ok?" himari whispered, holding both of his brother's hands nervously.

haru nodded, tilting his head in wonder. what was making his brother so stressed?

himari sighed shakily and confessed to his brother everything, absolutely everything about what he was feeling. he knew his twin wouldn't tell, it was none of his business.

haru smiled wearily, hugging himari before rubbing his back, "ari.. do you.. want to be a girl..?"

himari's tears came back quickly, crying into his brother's shoulders vulnerably, "i-i don't know haru.. i'm scared.."

haru felt bad for his brother, he couldn't imagine not knowing who or  what he wanted to be.

but, he knew that he would be there for his brother no matter what.

"hey.. i have an idea ari.." haru spoke up, cupping his brother face and wiping his tears gently.

"what type of idea...?"

a few minutes later...

"YOU SURE THIS WILL HELP..?"

himari said, looking up at his slightly taller twin that was rummaging through his mom's old dresses.

"yes. i promise you ari." haru looked at himari determined, holding up one of your dresses from high school.

the two walked out of the closet and haru turned around to give his brother a little privacy while he was changing.

"done." himari called out.

he looked so happy.

the smile on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror with the dress on, tears building up in his eyes from happiness..

he felt himself. this is who he wanted to be.

"you look beautiful, ari." haru said, a small smile on his face as himari hugged him tightly, crying a little into his shoulder once again.

the moment was sweet....

but soon came a look terror on their faces when their mother  came in.

"haru..himari..?"

i wanted some trans representation in my book! if this offends someone please feel free to comment or send me a dm! - a <3