The kitchen was a semi-open concept, and across the kitchen island, he saw the girl with a serious expression in front of him, Gu Yu Cheng's heart was a little moved.

In the next second, Gu Yu Cheng had already taken out his phone and photographed the scene in front of him.

However, Chairman Gu forgot to turn off the sound of capturing the photo.

"Kacha--"

When Su Rui heard that sound, she raised her head at once and saw Gu Yu Cheng in front of her.

As they stared at each other, they were both startled as if something had crossed their minds.

"Are you done with what you were busy with?" Su Rui smiled towards Gu Yu Cheng and asked.

A trace of embarrassment flashed in Gu Yu Cheng's eyes when he was caught in the act of secretly taking the photo of her, but he quickly regained his composure and nodded towards Su Rui.

"En."

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Gu Yu Cheng asked.

Su Rui subconsciously wanted to refuse, but as she thought about it, she said straightforwardly."

"What is it?"

"Can you collect the cutlery from the table for me, please?"

"Sure."

Gu Yu Cheng responded and turned around to collect the plates from the dining table over there.

On this side, while Gu Yu Cheng went to clean up the plates, Su Rui very quickly put the last bit of finishing touches on the cake and closed the lid.

Facing the gaze cast by Gu Yu Cheng, Su Rui blinked and said, "Keep it mysterious."

"Just leave these by the sink, I'll wash them." Su Rui said.

"No, I'll do it." Gu Yu Cheng responded, and he already walked directly to the sink with his plate and cup.

When Su Rui heard Gu Yu Cheng said that, she also did not act pretentiously and very consciously left the space at the kitchen sink to Gu Yu Cheng.

"Hold on."

"Yes?" Gu Yu Cheng stopped and looked towards Su Rui.

"Nothing. You can continue with what you are doing."

Looking at how Gu Yu Cheng was casually pulling up the shirt's cuff on his arm, Su Rui was quite worried that it would be drenched by the water later.

So without thinking, Su Rui immediately walked over and stood beside Gu Yu Cheng, unbuttoned his shirt's cuffs and then very carefully folded Gu Yu Cheng's sleeves and folded them twice.

"Done."

Su Rui nodded her head in satisfaction as she saw her own "masterpiece."

When she looked up, she found that at this moment, Gu Yu Cheng had a somewhat very intense gaze on her.

Su Rui blushed a little.

"I'll go set the table and later this side should be ready to serve."

......

Dinner is, of course, delivered here.

But the table was set by Su Rui.

As Su Rui looked at the man opposite her in the candlelight, she couldn't help but had a smile on her face.

"What are you thinking about?" When Gu Yu Cheng saw the smile on Su Rui's face, the corner of Gu Yu Cheng's lips curved into a smile as he asked.

"
"
"Nothing." Su Rui fluttered her eyelashes and said.