It was similar to what he had expected, Gu Yu Cheng smiled, and he understood.

"From what I understand, amongst the few departments you prefer, Gu Company's management assessments are more complete than Su Hua." Gu Yu Cheng looked towards Su Rui and said straightforwardly.

Hearing this, she looked at the insistence in Gu Yu Cheng's eyes, Su Rui couldn't but chuckle, "Alright~, I understand."

"I will tell my father." After a pause, Su Rui blinked her eyes, "So, as for what kind of duties will be assigned to me after I start working, I would have to trouble Chairman Gu to pay more attention."

Taking advantage of hands-on learning opportunities, not only can she get credits, but also be able to openly "secretly learn from others to learn a skill", and incidentally date with her boyfriend.

Come to think of it that seems pretty good?

[1] 王婆卖瓜( wàng pó mài guā)- It would mean to praise oneself.

[2] 面子(miàn zi)- Face. It would refer to dignity as well.

After eating together, in the afternoon, Gu Yu Cheng brought Su Rui directly to his office.

Su Rui noticed that compared to the last time, this time around, there were significantly more green plants in Gu Yu Cheng's office.

"How is it?" Seeing Su Rui's eyes moving slightly, Gu Yu Cheng curved into a smile and asked.

"Not bad." Su Rui nodded her head sending Gu Yu Cheng a gaze which states #This child is teachable.

Gu Yu Cheng laughed when he heard Su Rui's response.

"I've got some paperwork I need to take care of this afternoon, so wait for me in the office a little while, okay?" Gu Yu Cheng asked as he poured a cup of warm water for Su Rui.

"En. Go ahead and do what you have to." Su Rui smiled and responded.

"About two hours. I'll do it as fast as possible." After a pause, Gu Yu Cheng added, "In addition, there are several summaries of the projects on the table that I asked Wang Zhou to find before, as well as two sets of project plans that the project department reported separately this year. If you are bored, you can have a look at them."

Su Rui: Actually, if I'm bored I can play with my phone.

That was what Su Rui thought in her head.

However, it is a rare opportunity to look at Gu Company's project plans, so shouldn't she cherish this opportunity?

Although these two plans should not be the plans for their core project, it is still very informative as it is Gu Company's projects.

Also, if she did intern in Gu Company's project department afterwards, it would be good to get a rough idea of the department's planning orientation and documentation style first.

Su Rui was originally also a person who could sit still, not to mention that she had been lying in the hospital bed for those three years in the first place, so how can't she sit still?

Thus, when Gu Yu Cheng went to deal with his work, Su Rui also quietened down and began to look over the plans and summaries on the table.

Occasionally, Su Rui would look up at the man at the desk over there, who was concentrating and efficiently working on his work.

Looking at this kind of Gu Yu Cheng, Su Rui blinked her eyes.

Oh, no wonder netizens would say that a man looks more handsome when he is working hard than when he's saying "I love you."