When Su Rui heard that, she also put away the joking expression she had just now. She thought about it and answered, "No concerns, but I have to tell my dad."

If she compares the two, Su Rui actually looks more forward to Gu Company. But when she thought of Father Su's #I have to protect my daughter, #What if my daughter is aggrieved facial expressions, she decided to notify him ahead of time about coming to intern at Gu Company.Of course, she has to inform Mother Su as well.

As for other concerns, she really didn't have any.

Gu Company is such a big enterprise, and it isn't some kind of sales organisation or a place to scam university students to work.

What is there to worry about?

As for the formalities, what does it matter if she entered through connections or not?

To be able to join through connections, that's part of the overall strength of the individual.

Furthermore, she and Gu Yu Cheng have a regular boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Thus, if nothing unexpected happens in the future, and their relationship development goes smoothly, it is very likely that they will get their marriage certificate and live their lives.

After that, as Gu Yu Cheng said, even if both of their companies do not have any projects, they will naturally enter into a kind of cooperation relationship.

Choosing whether to complete her independent study in Gu Company or Su Hua, Su Rui needed to consider more about where she can learn more.

As for weird ideas like #I don't want to trouble you, #I want to be independent, #I don't want people to think I entered through connections... That sort of thing doesn't exist.

Hearing Su Rui's answer and then looking at the girl's candid face, a smile flashed across in the bottom of Gu Yu Cheng's eyes.

As it turned out, he was the one who had overthought about it.

"What kind of position are you leaning more towards?" Gu Yu Cheng asked.

"Chairman's assistant is not bad, but I'm more inclined to be a director in these three departments: finance, operation or project." Su Rui voiced her thoughts.

After all, opinions are one aspect, and the reality is another.

In case she really doesn't have the capability to manage Su Hua better, then it is still necessary to hire a professional manager.

By that time, what Su Rui had to do more was to master and control it.

As for what #starting from the ground up and getting closer to you one step at a time by my own efforts, which was a conversation that Su Rui has recently heard on some drama that she doesn't know which that her mother watches occasionally, this was even more non-existent.

Do you know how many tiers separate a large company from the really low-level employee to the general manager?

Not to mention that there is no such thing as a thousand troops to kill six generals and luck can climb up. Even if there is, time also does not allow that. One would probably gloriously retire when their pension insurance is sufficiently paid for fifteen years if one waits for a small low-level staff to really execute a large number of the workplace elite.

Besides, Su Rui, herself, didn't need to start from the so-called lowest level; what she learned, and what she needed for the future, was never what she needed to have as a manager.

Of course, to practice in Gu Company, Su Rui is just there to learn and not to replace the position of several directors.

When Gu Yu Cheng heard what Su Rui had said, his eyes flickered with bright rays.