I roll my eyes at him, feeling myself turn red from all the eyes on me. He embarrassed me in front of everyone and I was annoyed.

-

After my last class, I try to quickly make my way through the crowded halls until I hear Will call me. I smile and wave at him then he follows my lead, trying to keep the quick pace.

"Coach wants me to work on my math with him right now, but I have to get to work." I inform him. "He's just so annoying." I complain.

"I'm good at math," Will tells me. "Tell him I can tutor you, so you don't have to be stuck doing it with him."

I gasp, gently grabbing his arm excitingly. "Oh my god, are you serious? You'd do that for me?"

"What are friends for?" he smiles as we break through the gym doors and made our way to Harry's office.

His eyes meet mine then glances at Will before back down at his desk. "Eversteen, I didn't expect you to be here so soon."

"Well, I have other things to do." I shrug. "And to help speed this up, my friend, Will, here can tutor me on this stuff, so-"

"Will, can you give us a few moments?" Harry interrupts, standing up from his chair and slowly walked towards us. "Rylee, shut the door please."

"What's the issue?" I groan in annoyance. "He's good at math and I need to go."

"Eversteen, the door." he sternly says.

Will just nods to assure me it was okay and left the room. I close the door behind him, turning back to Harry with a glare on my face.

"I really don't have time for this." I tell him and he just stands there with his arms crossed, not saying a word. What is he doing? Wasting time? I'm already annoyed with him and he's making it worse. "Look, I don't know what happened between our weekend and now, but whatever. I'm not even going to bother with it. I have other things going on. I found a solution to this current problem, so there's no reason for me to be here. If you're just going to stay silent then I'm leaving."

"You don't know what happened?" he frowns. "You fucking told me you still love your ex then threatened to turn me in." he explains. "Then you bring Caroline into this as if you're not as involved with this as I am."

"Yes, I know." I say about to walk out. "I'm a very bad person."

"We're both bad people."

"Glad we finally agree on something." I sigh, looking at him with just my hand on the doorknob. "I just can't believe we let it go so far. We shouldn't have had sex."

He slowly makes his way over to me. "Don't tell me you regret it." he stares me down and his shoulders fall. "Because we can't take it back. It happened and there's no way we can't forget about it. At least I can't."

"I don't know." I shrug. "If we can act like this towards each other after being so intimate then there has to be something wrong here."

"So you do regret it?"

"I-I don't know. I told you-" I sigh then stop myself. "I have to go to work."

"Wait Rylee," he stops me.

Suddenly, the door flies open which makes me fall onto the floor behind the door. I can hear Brennen's voice, so I peak over and my eyes go from his angry face to the bloody knife in his hand.

"Where is she?" he says angrily at Harry.

The fear in Harry's eyes was noticeable, but his stance seemed like he knew what he was doing. He kept his hands up and stayed calm.