When Your Drunk

Bane

Seemingly, I was in a good mood today as I got ready for class. I had already called crazy girl to tell her to come pick me up. Her parents love her and well mine...just wanted me out of the house. Harsh right? Anyway I had a good feeling about today.

I ran down the stairs two at a time when I heard the series of beeps from a car below. With a brief goodbye to Cesar and dude with a face -because I refused to learn his name- I was out the door and in a smooth cherry red mustang. If I wasn't such good friends with this chick, her car would so totally be stolen from me.

"Someone is excited about today." I heard her chuckle as I was trying to relax in her plush leather seats. Man, does this feel good.

"Did you and Cesar do it?" My head snapped to her as a large grin was plastered to her face. Seriously what was up with this girl. It was like addition to porn when it came between me and Cesar. Well today will be her downfall. Mwhaha!

"Woah, what's up with the evil laugh?" She asked as she glanced over at me.

"Sorry. Well your ship official stops today. Cesar has a boyfriend." I grinned like a maniac and hummed.

"And you're truly happy about that?" We had made it to the college and she was parked. She turned to me with a frown. There goes my good mood for some reason. I sighed and looked her in the eyes.

"Yes I am." Her eyes searched mine for a undetected lie, but soon she just shook her head. A dramatic sigh passed her lips and I groaned. Here comes her over exaggerated speech. Need distraction quick!

"Hey look its Troye Sivan!" I yelled out. Her head snap to where I was pointing to quickly as I slipped out the car. I thought the girl had broken her neck at how fast she looked. Troye Sivan was her favorite artist and YouTuber, even though his career is going a bit slow though. But I do admit I love his songs though.

"That was a dirty trick." She said behind me as she gasped and panted for air. She was not a runner of any sorts. I shrugged and we both headed for our classes. Man, I hope today will go quick so I can get my clubbing on.

--

Here I was wearing a button up black shirt with a nice blue tie and some white joggers top with by black Jordan's. I admire self in the mirror. I was hoping for some action today at this club and need to get laid bad.

After I few more run throughs of breath, hair, and hotness, I went downstairs to tell Cesar I was about to leave. When I found him in the kitchen, Cesar was talking to dude with a face. It looked serious so I hurried up on my goodbye.

"I'm going to the club so you two have the house to yourselves." It left a bad taste in my mouth after I said that but I said it nonetheless. I couldn't hold a grudge against Cesar because he liked what her like. To show I was okay with him, I tickled him.

Cesar squirmed in my arms as he laughed out loud. His hands tried to swat mine away but I was clearly stronger than him so he just took it. After that, I just headed out the door knowing Cesar would be pissed and try to hit me.

Caesar's P.O.V.

I giggled and squirmed around as Bane tickled me. Jay stood off to the side with a smile and watched. Once Bane left I controlled my breathing and laughter. My whole face is red. "Well he's obviously happy."
"You didnt mind he touched you." Jay noticed and I nodded.
"Theres no way he's ever gonna like me, or ever fall for me if I keep him from touching me. And plus I like when he tickles me." I giggled and sat at the table. Jay and I had broken up, but nobody knew.
Jay promised to keep it a secret so he could help me get Bane. I wanted Bane, and soon he would know. I was planning on setting up dinner all fancy and buy him a gift, but then he headed out to the club. Ruining my plans.
"This just ruins my plans. Your gone after tonight to visit your sister. And im all alone. I cant do this alone!" Jay reached over and held my hand, Making me smile.
"You have my number. Call me right away if you need me for anything." I blushed. His accent made him role his R's and it was kind of hot. Still I liked Bane and would get him.

After a while of writing out my plan of what to do, Jay and I made supper.  We ate up and then cleaned up. After that we took some silly pictures of each other together.

Around ten Jay had to leave. He was heading to his sisters that night. Both of their parents were in Puertorico, but they had come up here. Jay Wanted to go to college and his sister just wanted to tag along. Jay might have been taller, but his sister was older and scarier. Well as he described her, she was. I had seen some pictures, she didnt seem scary. He said I could meet her sometime.

Once Jay left I got up, taking everything to my room. In my bedroom I sat Indian style editing some pictures. Maybe since Bane was in a happy mood, maybe I could get some pictures of him when he got home. I smiled at the thought. As I sighed, I began to doodle his name in my notebook.

Then as I was about to earse it I heard the front door slam open and a lot of noise. "Bane are you home?" I got up excitedly and ran only to freeze. Bane stood in the doorway, defiantly drunk as a skunk. You could just see how he swayed and stumbled. But as he swayed and stumbled he pulled along a girl who he kept trying to make out with. I was frozen and shocked.

I quickly ran back to my room, slamming my door shut. I had no chance now. None at all. He had some girl and probably hated me now. I began to rub my eyes as they stung. "Probably was drunk or something when he was so happy earlier..." I muttered and sat on my bed to think. All I could hear though, was a lot of noise.

Don't Touch Me! (BxB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara