𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

"Radish, stink?" he nodded yes but then puckered his lips to the side, "No, Ravish! Thats the word! You're ravishing!" he said shooting you a playful smile, "Thank you, dear" he gave an adoring smile to your newest pet name.

"Mhm, go I have to get ready too" he moved aside letting you leave but you kissed his cheek before walking ahead and he swears it was a slip when his hand smacks against your ass so hard your dress rises a bit.

"Nigga!! That fucking hurts! I tell you all the time!?!" he pretends to look away as he rubs the back of his neck and you walk off. He goes on about himself to shower and get dressed.

You eventually came back mid makeup look to brush your teeth again before doing your lip makeup, and you still didn't see what outfit Connie was wearing. You shrugged it off and did what you needed to going back to finish your makeup.

When Connie finally got out of the shower, he brushed his teeth, moisturized and got dressed.

He slipped his head through the hole of the black turtle neck. He reached his hand in taking out his chains, he looked in the mirror before making sure everything was perfect before remembering.

Grillz, he ran back looking threw his nightstand drawer for a small box, "Y/n bae come" you came into the room seeing Connies slim figure and his outfit.

It took everything in you not to jump this man bones. He had a slick black turtle neck his white gold diamonds hanging over the smooth black background, deep gray dress pants and dark brown dress shoes to tie it together.

"Open your mouth" he came up to you with a small box in hand and his words were fuzz as you examined his face. His grillz shimmering with each word, you opened your mouth and he opened the small gold box, taking your grillz out, sliding them over your bottom teeth.

"There you go princess" you licked over them feeling the small diamonds, mixing your lips together, you turned around looking at the black tv screen, smiling to see your shiny bottom teeth.

"Thankh you handthome" you turned around with a look of worry because you had a slight lisp, "It'll go away the more you talk, you look really good" he looked to you as you tried to get comfortable with the thickness on your teeth.

your dress, nails, makeup & grillz (same hair tha was like three chaps ago/the braids)

"Thank tyou, tyou, youh, I'll take what I can ghet" you sighed as you became more careful with your speaking mannerisms. He smiled to you before looking to his watch for the time.

"Ooh yeah we gotta go, did you get your purse?" you looked to him with craggy brows. He went to the bathroom flicking the lights off, getting the white purse, bringing it to you.