Stuff that is very important

Hello!

This is my 1st Harry Potter fanfiction. I really hope you guys enjoy it! This is a fanfiction and most of the things will be different in my story. I have to thank J.K. Rowling for creating this universe. 

                                                              -------------------------

The first thing I am going to start is with introducing the characters:

Ok so...

James Potter and Lily Potter have a son named Harry Potter and a daughter named Arianna Paris Potter. This whole thing is about Arianna. Arianna is the girl in the prophecy, not Harry. 

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin have 2 kids. A boy about the same age as Harry named. Dante Lupin-Black and Bailey Lupin-Black. Bailey is 3 years older than Arianna.

Now Tonks is the aunty like a badass aunty everyone loves. 

Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy have 2 kids. Draco Malfoy, he's the same age as the other boys. He has a younger sister named Skylar Malfoy. She is the same age as Bailey.

Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange have a son Aiden Lestrange. He's the same age as the other guys. Ivy Lestrange is the same age as Bailey.

Regulus Black and Severus Snape's sister (Sarah Snape) have a son, Will Black, and Aurora Black. 

Frank and Alice Longbottom have 2 kids. Neville Longbottom. The girl is Tracy Longbottom.

Xenophilius Lovegood and Pandora Lovegood had 3 kids a boy, Lucas Lovegood, and Luna Lovegood (Twins), and Coralie Lovegood. 

Thomas and Emily Granger have 2 girls Hermione Granger and Scarlet Granger. 

Marlene McKinnon and Dorcas Meadows have 2 twin girls. Abigail and Olivia.

Rabastan Lestrange, Severus Snape, Fabian, and Gideon are the badass uncles.

Next Weasley Family we have Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Ron and Ginny (Twins in this fic), and Charlotte Weasley. 

-------------

Now a small little explanation :)

Soo 

Arianna Potter is the main character of the story. This plot is totally different from the Harry Potter plot. Arianna is the girl in the prophecy, not Harry. She is like the baby of the family being 3 years younger than the other girls. Arianna is very talented and she can do many things. (I won't spoil this part. It will all be in the story.) Her years at Hogwarts will be throughout the rest of the story. The most important thing is that all the characters are friends. All the "death eaters" were spies for the Order of the Phoenix. Voldemort and Greyback(and Umbridge ofc) are the only evil people in this story. 

***

The people that die and come back to life. 

The Potters' except Arianna

The Lupin-Blacks' except Bailey

Tonks and her family

The Malfoy's  except Skylar

Lestrange's except Ivy

The Black's except Aurora

Longbottom's except Tracy

Lovegood's except Coralie

Granger's except Scarlet

McKinnon's except Abigail and Olivia 

All the uncles 

All the Weasley's except Charlotte 

Also, the aunts and uncles also die.

~~~~~~~~

That was a lot of information sorry about that, but all of this is very crucial to the story. I promise that the story will get much much better. Just bear with me for some chapters. All that aside I hope you enjoy this book. 

<3 Rithucool