"So there as been 4 female victims all shot in the back of their spine. They were at the hottest most famous casino there is in Vegas. They were with man, either their husbands or boyfriends. The men left their side one minute to get drinks, while the ladies stayed and watched the gambling, as they would say in Vegas 'arm candy' then where their husband/boyfriends got back they were gone." Penelope rushes out.

"We've got a sketch of the man and the clubs he usually goes to." Hotch says sternly.

"So why do they need us?" Aphrodite asks confused.

"Because last time they tried, the Casino was blown to shreds and killed over a dozen of their officers."

"So we'll have to go undercover?" JJ asks.

"We can send Rossi in to gamble and one of you women in as his so called arm candy."

"I think we should send Spencer in, no offense to Rossi, but Spence is from Vegas." JJ rushes out.

Aphrodite looks over at me confused as I just sit there in space running my fingers in circles on the table.

"Fine, we send Spencer in. Aphrodite you're amazing in the field. You're his arm candy. JJ you'll stay in the back with me and Penelope. Emily you'll go in as a free woman by the bar, Rossi you'll be the opposite gambler." Hotch says before grabbing the files and motioning us to follow him.

I look over at JJ who's glaring at Aphrodite, but she doesn't notice she's to busy laughing with Emily about something. Why was JJ so jealous? She had a family of her own.

We all head home to pack our bags. We had to be back in less then an hour, so I had plenty of time. I organized all my clothes on one side of my suit case and my shoes on the other. In the top pocket I put all my accessories and night time things in the top pocket,  and I was done.

I loaded the things in my car and started the car. I paused and texted Aphrodite.

Aphrodite Rose.

Me: Need a ride?

I turned my phone off and ran my hand threw my hair. What the hell was I doing, had JJ not taught me anything.

Aphrodite Rose: I guess pretty boy,
JJ won't mind will she?

I roll my eyes and smile to myself before putting the car and gear and heading to the address she sends me.

I look at the time and see there still 30 minutes till I have to be at the office. I put the car and park and head up the stairs of her apartment.

"Oh my god!" She screams.

"Sorry, I was just going to come out to you and you scared the shit out of me."

"We still have 30 minutes." I say.

"And?" She ask confused.

I smirks at her and she makes an "ohhh" noise before pulling me in by my tie. She pulls me into a kiss as she stumbles back while pulling her pants down. I smirk into the kiss and slip my hand into her underwear and feel how wet she already is. She gasp as I tease her with my finger at her entrance.

I push my finger into her as she struggles to keep with my kissing. She moans into my mouth as I curve my fingers up, hitting her g spot. Her hand grips onto my tie while the other wraps around my neck,  she found my soft spot on the first night.

"Shit." She moans as her phone starts ringing.

I pull my fingers out and allow her to run and get her phone. She runs over to the counter top and pushes herself to sit on it while she answers the phone. I walk over to her and run my hands up her thighs. She gives me warning look with talking on the other end.