~Chapter 2~ Sound Mansion

(Imagine the horn from last chapter please)

~Zenitsu's Pov~

We arrived at the Hashira Mansions and It was still night ofcource I hid my horns and walked behind Uzui you could say he sneaked me in we walkes to the Sound Mansion which is his right now but on the way we met up with someone named kasuya or something and he was the master of this all so Uzui needed to talk to him before returning to the Mansion.

(Ma: Master)

Ma: Welcome back Hashira
U: Thank you Master
Ma: Who is this with you Uzui?
U: This is uhm.. actually I haven't had the chance to ask him so what's your name?
Z: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ma: Well Zenitsu why are you here with Uzui?
Z: Well you see I'm a demon but I still feel like a human and I don't eat humans because there blood still disgusts me I live on animal blood and that's pretty much it!
U: I found him on the mountain he was on a mission but kinda walked away I tested him with my own blood and he refused he even puked right after so I can say this demon didn't do anything bad!
Ma: hmm that's quite interesting maybe he'll be able to help us kill demons then!
Z: About that I used to train in Thunder Breathing and I can only manage the first form but I was thought small steps for the other breathings so I might be able to figure out how to do them to!
Ma: Very well then Uzui you'll live togetger with him and help him in his training once he can fight take him on you're night missions is that alright with you Zenistu, Uzui?
Z: I'm alright with it I guess not like I have anywhere else to go!!
U: Ofcourse I'm alright with it I took him here in the first place so yeah it's quite fine!
Ma: Alright I'll see you all later and I wish you the best of Zenistu!
Z: Thank you very much
U: We'll be taking our leave then see ya later Master

And with that we walked to the Sound  Mansion it was a quite walk but it wasn't far anyways when we got to the Mansion he led me to the kitchen so he could cook I was sat there at a chair just watching him cook I kinda enjoyed it but I was also quite bored after a while the sun came up and it shined in the Mansion he also had a kitchen window so it also got in the kitchen the sun came on my arm and it started to burn slowly.

Z: Ouch

I stood up and walked away from the sun Uzui looked at me and saw my burned arm.

U: Omg Zenitsu are you alright?!
Z: I'm fine I think but why isn't the burn going away it should've healed as soon as I was out of the sun!
U: I don't really know but you should get that bandaged!
Z: How tho?!
U: uhm.. I have an idea but it includes you going outside to
Z: Ahh well I geuss I could but then I'll need to be fully covered up!
U: I have some clothes you could wear it might help!
Z: Okay let's go then!

We walked to Uzui's room and he gave me some clothes to cover myself fully he had some kind of hat thing that covered my face and head it looked funny tho but I don't mind when we we're done we walked outside and it actually worked tho it was very hot we walked to a so called Butterfly Mansion and on the way we walked into the rest of the Hashira.

(R: Rengoku Sh: Shinobu M: Muichiro H: Himejima G: Giyuu O: Obanai  Mi: Mitsuri S: Sanemi)

R: Heyy Uzui how was your mission?

I stiffened and kept quite while I stood behind Uzui

U: It was alright tho  I came in some trouble sort of so I want you to meet my new friend I think?
Sh: Ara ara~ who is this friend you speak of?
U: You can come out now
Z: Are you sure I mean I look like shit!
Mi: pfft... Sumimasen (This word means I'm sorry in a formal way)

After that laugh I came out everyone looked at me and it made me pretty uncomfortable.

Z: Hi I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma and I'm.... a demon

Everyone looked at me shocked of my words.

S: If you're a demon why the fuck are you here?!
U: Well I took him for a reason he is a demon yes but he is not a bad demon!
S: And how do you know for sure!
Z: If you don't believe him you can try that blood thingy on me or whatever!
S: Ohh with pleasure!!

He walked up to me with an angry look.

U: Are you sure Zenitsu?! you'll get sick again!
Z: I know but I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe any of us!!
U: True go ahaid then

The guy called Sanemi Shinazugawa came up to me and cut a part of his skin it's just like when Uzui did it and it looked fucking disgusting I wanted to puke again when I saw it but I tried holding it in and to my luck it worked and then my fangs started twitching since when can fangs twitch or is it a demon thing? Well idk but I hated the feeling so I turned around and walked up to Uzui and then fell to the ground I felt my face burn and it hurt like shit what happened why is my face burning then I felt sick and fainted I could hear slight noices and Uzui holding me up he held me pretty close and I could hear his heartbeat it sounded so calming and after the slightest of minutes of calling for me I woke up I wasn't unconscious for long but ot felt like forever.

U: Did you get your answer Sanemi?!
S: Yeah I guess
U: Good we we're about to head to your Mansion Shinobu we needed bandages
Sh: Ohh alright come with me
U: Thanks

Uzui picked me up bridal style and I felt my face burn up what's happening to me?

Z: I can walk you know!
U: I know but I ain't letting you!!

To be honest I didn't really care that he was holding me this close I could still hear his heartbeat and it was very nice to hear and after some minutes we arrived at the Butterfly Mansion and Shinobu walked to the nurse room to grab the bandages while we waited for her to return after a while she came back and she gave us the bandages so we started walking back it was again quite Uzui was still holding on to me after a minute of quite walking we could already see the Sound Mansion so we walked inside qnd Uzui took me to his room the curtains were closed so there was no sun it was weird that my burns still hadn't healed  nobody know actually I was lost in thought when Uzui put the bandages on he seemed to notice after a while.

U: What's wrong Zenitsu?
Z: I-I ahh... well....
U: You don't have to say if you don't want to
Z: No it's alright it wasn't really anything tho it was about the burns ohh... and my fangs...
U: What's wrong with your fangs tho?
Z: I-I well... they started twitching and it kinda hurt I didn't know what it meant tho!
U: Well I have no idea what that is but you seem down about something else to so can you tell me what it is?
Z: I'd rather not actually
U: That's alright tell me when you're ready alright?
Z: Alright

Uzui then walked out of the room and i started thinking about when I wanted to die actually I still do I think I should suffer because demons should suffer that's what should happen to me to but he left me alive why? I guess I'll never know that maybe maybe I should still suffer by my own hands yes that would be nice I think atleast I should try it.

Words: 1390

This is a cliffhanger but I enjoyed writing it! the next chapter there will be self-harm like cutting and a suicide attempt but I still do hope you'll like it and I also hope you enjoyed this thank you for reading this book I'm very thankful to all of you😁😍