Untitled Part 1

I was angry, angry was'nt even the right word to describe what was bubbling up inside of me at that exact moment! The new girl Sarah had just dumped her lunch all over me!  I was Cassidy Jones and I was The Queen of East Hill High. I could'nt believe that she would just dump her lunch all over me like that, but was revenge going to really be the answer to my problem? Maybe. I could hear Kealey coming down the hall toward the bathroom. She was as loud as Mr. Stewart when someone forgot to do their homework or late on assignments. 

"Cassidy there you are! Where have you been? Wow that's alot of curry" Kealey giggled.

"Sarah just dumped her lunch all over my new dress!" I cried.

"Oh wow, I will go to your locker and get you your peachy pink one!" Kealey smiled and she was out in a moment.

I stood in the girls bathroom and tried to wash off all of the curry. 

But I was right, curry leaves a nasty stain.

After I wiped any remaining curry sauce off of my dress, Sarah walked into the bathroom trying to carry all her books in front of her face.

"Please do not throw anymore of your lunch at me!" I began stepping back two steps.

"I wont, I promise. I really didn't mean to do that in the cafeteria, I tripped over someones foot and when I tried to stop myself from falling my lunch fell all over you!" Sarah tried hard to explain.

 "It's okay, it was an obvious accident. I'm Cassidy" I smiled holding my hand out in attempt to make amends.

"Hey I'm Sarah, but I'm guessing you already know that" She said going red and shaking my hand. 

"Cassidy, I'm here! Here is your dress!" Kealey squealed running into the bathroom.

"Thanks Kealey! This is Sarah. Now I'm going to get dressed!" I giggled.

"Did you not just dump your lunch on Cassidy?" Kealey asked Sarah eyes wide.

"I really did'nt mean to!" Sarah replied softly.

"Trust me I can see an accident a mile away. You tripped over someones foot and landed splat" Kealey giggled.

"How did you know that?" Sarah asked astonished. 

"I saw it all happen" Kealey smiled.

"Oh right!" Sarah replied.

"Now I'm changed. Thanks for that Kealey" I giggled

Both girls looked at me and Sarah had all her books and notebooks on the sinks. Sarah looked at me and then picked her pen.

"What you doing Sarah?" I asked skipping towards her in my shiny beige heels.

I peered over Sarah's shoulder and she was sketching a Nirvana sign on her notebook.

"That's really cool. I'm guessing that's your religion?" I asked smiling.

"Nirvana is the best band of all time. Kurt Cobain was an absolute rock legend!" Sarah smiled.

"Oh its a band!" I giggled looking at her oddly. 

"I'm guessing were into different music. Let me guess you're into Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato and all that pop stuff?" Sarah replied kindly.

"How did you guess that?" I replied.

Sarah looked me up and down and smiled. 

"You are wearing heels. Some sort of skirt and a top with a huge flower necklace. You are a girly girl. I am a grungier. We come from different worlds of all types. I'm a vampire, your a fairy!"Sarah laughed.