Chapter 2: confusion

HUH? I woke up and sat up straight away in confusion. Then i looked at the bed I was laying in and I realized I was at raes house. The room I was in had white walls. With a dark red bed I was sleeping in and next to it a desk with all my streaming stuff. Then the wooden door creaked as it opened and rae walked in. Rae smiled at me and ran over to hug me. "Good morning bar!" Rae shouted as she hugged me then she kissed my cheek.

She looked super cute with an over sized red hoodie and some black tights and some regular black socks, her hair in two pig tails with her clear glasses. I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed her hug. It felt so comforting to me after that pain of the wooden floor hitting my body earlier or when it happened. I was still so confused about how this is even happening or if this is even real and I'm just dreaming this all up.

She noticed the weird glare on my face from me zoning out and she stopped hugging me. "Hey babe are you ok?" Rae asked me. "Ohhh yeah rae I am just fine" I said with a nervous smile. She just smiled and turned away, then she said "I'm going to make breakfast so join me in a little bit!" I just smile back then when she finally steps out the room I drop the smile and start to sweat. What is happening? Am I dating rae? How did I get here? I had many questions that I thought to myself about even more then I had already questioned earlier about.

I hear rae call my name and I walk over to the creaky wooden door and open it. I see the stairs down the hallway and I go through the hallway and was standing at the top of the stairs. Then it hit me.

Flashback
I Blacked out but I could still hear noises, I hea the doorbell ring and talking. I don't know the details to well but all I heard was toasts voice saying "call the ambulance!!" And rae crying. I also heard corpse or sykkuno stand up and grab a phone as they dialed 911. Then the flash back ended

I came back to reality as I saw rae's stairs again. I saw rae standing at the bottom of the stairs with a confused but worried look on her face. "Hey you sure you are ok because you look a bit pale?" She asked. "Sorry, yeah just still pretty tired this morning..." I paused then finished with "Babe" she giggled and smirked at me. I head down stairs and eat breakfast with rae and we decided to watch some Netflix In the living room.

As I walk over to rae's living room she reminds me of a stream we have later of Valorant with the whole amigops group. I shake my head yes and we both walk hand and hand to the couch. I was slightly hesitant but I held her hand while nervously sweating a bit. We both sit on the couch and decide to watch anime on Netflix. We decided on the anime called "Akame ga kill!" It was around 12pm

Time skip: 5:30pm

A couple hours later and we both get up and set up for the stream. I head over to my room upstairs and she goes to her room as well. I set up the stream and welcome in all my viewers. "HEYYYY CHATT HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS MORNING!?" I hear Rae shout loudly from the other room. I smile to myself and chat asks why I'm smiling. "Oh no worries chat, just having a good day." I start thinking to myself that Rae also is having a nice day today. I also questioned myself if chat knows about me dating Rae. There is still some confusion about this "world" that I'm in.

We start playing some valorant and I am in the gold rank with the rest of the group were in silver or gold.
While we were clicking heads and winning Sykkuno kept getting these insane aces and toast just said "I don't know what your doing but keep doing it because it's working." I heard rae giggle from that statement. Her laugh is kinda cute not gonna lie I though to myself- WAIT WHAT no no no I am not crushing over rae I mean in this "dream" I am dating the one and only chaotic rae. Well the stream was going one for a while and Rae finally got an amazing ace. After shooting the first guy in the head twice then stopping the plant she had started with the spike to kill the second person since she didn't have enough time to plant. She then got a close angle by an open door and the two other people walked through at the same time in a line so it was an easy two kills for rae. The last guy had flanked the other side and rae quickly turned around and shot him! Chat was going insane after the ace. During this whole thing toast was cheering and corpse was saying some nice compliments to rae. I was also cheering her on while sykkuno was in an amazement shock from that ace. "SYKKUNO WERE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME THINKING I COULD NEVER GET AN ACE" Rae yelled out to sykkuno. We all busted out laughing, Awe rae is so cool and that Insane ace was amazing! I thought to myself with the cheesiest smile on my face.

After the funny valorant stream me and rae wonder what we are gonna do for the rest of the night and we decided on a movie. During this movie I was distracted with the same questions bugging me. "How did I get here?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

WELP HERE IS THE SECOND CHAPTER ENJOY!!!

BTW IF YOU WATCH ANIME WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ANIME!? :)