part one

isa pov

"so what dad im to much trouble so your sending me to a fucking boys private School" i said yelling the last pert because im just so angry. "Langue you put this on yourself i work to much and your mothers dead" he spoke so calm it was starting to piss me off AND how dare he speak about my mother my father breathed "you've been expelled four times FOUR your mother would be so disappointed" i just stared at him with a look of disgust fuck himmmmm.

So after a long ass car ride we finally arrived at this shit hole and well its dark out and everyone's probably in bed by now which is actually good so i dont have to talk to anyone. A tall dark man approached us and introduced himself "Hello Isa im dean Edward Parker how are you tonight"he said in a cheery voice, i just walked straight past him to the boot of the car and get most of my stuff, as im walking away i can hear them talking "look im sorry about that she just complicated and she hates me"my dad said with a sigh, "well if my dad did what your doing to her i would hate yu to look she will get over it", unbelievable i will not forgive him for this im waiting for them over hear.

joeys pov

Im doing Billy's homework as usual ,when all of sudden he burst out "what the fuck", sigh "what" i say in a board tone "i think thats a girl","what" i say jumping up and looking out the window and sure enough its a girl "whats a girl doing here"i say in a confused voice, damn shes hot "whoooo shes hot" billy says in a cherry voice, "shut up i need to finish this", "omg its fine as soon as shes in her room and the deans in bed we go ok", i just sigh in defeat.

isa pov

im shown my room and the leave me alone i sit on my bed and begin to get ready i have friend who live kinda close so i got ready i put on

i look in the mirror and damn i look hot, as walking out my dorm room at the same time the five boys walk out of the dorm across from mine and ones holding a bottle of mouth wash ones holding cups but one damn he looked hot, i probably look so dum...

i look in the mirror and damn i look hot, as walking out my dorm room at the same time the five boys walk out of the dorm across from mine and ones holding a bottle of mouth wash ones holding cups but one damn he looked hot, i probably look so dumb im holding my heals, and my bag looks so fat because of the bottles of vodka in there and a bottle of vodka in my hand,

"uhhmm im Billy"Billy holds out his hand to shake and i do, "this is Ricardo, Hank, Snuffy , and Joey","Hi im isa uhmm where are going with mouthwash" i say confused," where are you going like that and with a bottle of vodka","fair enough", "but serious where are you going because it looks like more fun then where gonna have"joey spoke for the first time, damn his voice is so hot. i look at them taking in what they all look like"so you want me to invite you to a party that we could get in heaps of trouble in where i probably wont remember my own name by the end of the night on a school night"i say in a calm voice "well yeah"i mean yeh"i guess", they all agreed to "well im not inviting you because im not getting in trouble for you guys" they all looked at me disappointed but i dont really wanna go by myself so fuck it.

"But if you guys where to follow me there would be no problem because thats not my fault if yous get caught" i say walking back into my room grabbing my vape and putting it into my bra "whats that" joey asked "whats what"," that thing you put in your um your"pointing at my bra "my vape"i say laughing at him "ha umm yeah i dont know what that is" he said nervously i smile at him because he is cute when hes nervous "hahah come here" he walks across the room to me but looks so awkward by now the others have stared to figure a way out "sit" i commanded, "hey im not a dog","mhmm sure "he sits down and looks at me fuck he looks hot i sit on his lap facing him i take my vape out of my bra and he watches my every move i bring it to my lips and take a big puff i bring my vape back down and hold his face and he puts his hands on my hips and squeezes them i bring my lips to his and blow the smoke into his mouth i break the kiss and he inhales and blows it in my face i smirk "do you know what it is now","yup"he says a whisper "cmon we have places to be" just as i get up hank walks in"hurry up come on", "yeah yeah were coming"i put more drinks in my bag and grab joeys hand"cmon lover boy we have places to be" i say grabbing his hand and i didn't let go until we got to the taxi.

-------------------------------------------------------------

so i know there will be misakes i'm sorry but hope ya'll like it uhmm yeah

also this story has

swearing

smut

death

<3