𝐒𝐮𝐧-𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

   "A-ah no its not like that-, I just ...wasn't expecting you to agree" Seojun explained trying to clear the situation waving his free hand in the air dismissing Sucheon's remark as the other scoffed, walking away towards an exit.

   Seojun who's still believe it was a lie stood still watching Sucheon's retreating back, before he stopped midway turning around facing the older with a scowl. "Move it or I'm going to leave you here" Sucheon gave his elder a fierce glare snapping him out of trance.

 "I'm coming! Sorryyy!" Seojun whined, awkwardly scratching his hair, jogging towards Sucheon who continue walking with him following behind. "So, what places did you visit? Did you perhaps already explore most of the campus?"

"No, I was from the cafeteria" Seojun pouted as he reminded of Giwook Jang. Sucheon were answering his question with short and on point answers like how Giwook does earlier.

  Seojun had expected the younger beside him will spout those fancy insults but surprisingly he doesnt do much.

   "Then, can you take me there? Since you've been there you should probably know where it is yes?" Seojun suggested wanting to see more of the campus insides, and even got himself one of Eleceed's character as his guide!

  "Mmm" Sucheon turn abruptly to his side going the other way, resulting Seojun to flinch a little at his tameness attitude, But appreciated it nonetheless. 

  "Heyyy~ wait up!" Seojun has his own lazy mood wanting to walk slow but Sucheon on the other hand increase his speed turning his head to the side where his eyes met Seojun's grey orbs.

   "Walk faster then you bastard, if you don't like it then leave." He firmly stated turning his head to his front with a scoff leaving Seojun to catch up despite having long legs that goes to waste. "Yah~ ,Slowerr pleaseee?"

   Meanwhile Seojun giggled to himself soon catching up with Sucheon with the help of his long legs charms, Seojun shoved one of his hand inside the trousers pocket while the other one holding onto the canon DSLR camera. 

 "oh by the way! Wheres the other of you're friends?" Seojun mentioned as he remember two of the Baekdu's representative. He have seen them always going around together whilst reading the webtoon.

    "Oh...I don't know..." Sucheon on the other hand, eyes looking to the other side of the wall, feeling few sweat dropped when his friends who got mentioned by the elder.

  Thankfully for him Seojun didn't notice this who kept looking at the camera taking a few shots here and there he found suitable.

   "Is that so? I thought you would have known..." In Sucheon perspective Seojun may had seemed disappointed as he took another picture to his left where lines of window acts as a wall with beautiful sea scenery. And for whatever reason he felt a sudden throb.

Slight feelings of bitterness arose inside him having a sudden urge to grabbed onto his friends shirt kicking their ass as he do so and have Seojun all to himself......Y e ah. Weird I know. 

 What the hell did I just think- Sucheon who realise what he had done shiver in fear as he pales in not knowing why he did that. 

"Sucheon you alright there?" The older notice Sucheon sudden change as he ask with clear worried tone linger in his voice. 

 "Mm i'm fine" Sucheon slapped Seojun's hand who landed on his shoulder trying to check on him which made the older male frown but lets it go either way.

   Not long after the both arrive at the cafeteria as Seojun beamed quickly turning on his camera taking few shots in different places, taking a few pictures of the desserts presented there as Sucheon on the other side sigh un-amused by Seojun's action.