𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Начните с самого начала

after what seemed like forever, i finally got what i wanted. i thanked the person and jogged back to my apartment.

when i entered, i smirked at nailea and showed her the bag of flour. her face broke into a huge smile as she jumped up and down in excitement.

"shout out to the neighbor who gave us this flour, we love you." nailea said and gave the camera a flying kiss.

i chuckled as i rested my back against the fridge while watching her talking to the camera. seeing her so happy and hyped up while filming was something that i found adorable and heartwarming.

the amount of dedication, work and energy she put into these videos and editing  amazes me a lot because if i were her i would've quit a long time ago.

"so if you guys didn't know, y/n's mom's birthday is this weekend and since we're making a baking video today, why not bake a cake in honor of her birthday !" she stated and smile shortly.

"baby why don't you bring out the baking equipments." nailea instructed me to which i did what was told with no questions asked.

which was a bad idea because i didn't know where most of our cooking stuff are placed.

while nailea was talking to the camera, i was busy trying to find where the equipments were. i eventually gave up and stood by the fridge quietly while watching her talk into the small mic. 

once she was done talking, she turned around to face me. "babe ? why aren't you bringing out the equipments ?"

"i don't know where they are..." i mumbled.

"you've been living here for a year..." nailea stated the obvious.

"yeah but that doesn't mean i know where the stuff are. i barely go into the kitchen..."

"yeah that's cause you only come here for food obviously you wouldn't know where the things are."

"well it's not my fault. you specifically told me to stay away from the kitchen because you don't trust me in here. you don't even let me do my dishes because you claimed i don't know how to do them."

"well do you ?" she stared at me with one of her brows raised.

i pursed my lips and looked away from her knowing she was fully right. "ok but if you don't let me try how am i suppose to know." i pouted.

"i did let you try but you instantly gave up even after i've pushed you to keep trying multiple times." i nervously laugh and rubbed my nape remembering that moment clear as day.

she rolled her eyes and handed me the small mic to which i immediately took it. she then began searching for the baking equipments and managed to do it under five minutes.

once all the items were placed on the kitchen counter, i gave back her mic and snaked my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder while hearing her talk.

something about her voice puts me to sleep and not in a bad way...obviously.

"alright babe we have lots to do !" she exclaimed with an excited tone which scares me a little because hyper nailea is like having ten toddlers and hyper nailea is the worst because i can't control her, she gets too excited and she'll end up getting one of us or the things around us hurt.