Kai groaned internally but let his fake  tears to glide down. So that at least by seeing him like this, Jisoo will patch up with him.

She  felt her heart clenching badly by Kai's tears. It's all her fault, she is making both of them suffer. With this,  Jisoo left that place with glossy eyes as she can't see her love  suffering like this.

Kai gritted his teeth after seeing Jisoo running away from him.  Fuck, he want her back badly at least for few days. After that,  he himself is ready to break up with her.

 After that,  he himself is ready to break up with her

The day ended quickly with Jisoo crying silently and cursing herself for making her   love life  suffer badly.

Coming to Taehyung,  he  was busy
as usual  with new projects and meetings all the time. He didn't even have his lunch due to heavy work but there is no one who  cares   whether did he eat  or not.

His secretary took leave suddenly, so  his work increased more now.

With tired smile,  Taehyung reached home and had dinner very  lately all alone on dining table.

He sometimes wonder will he remain like this forever ?. What did he do in his past life to live this depressed life .

Except his friend Namjoon, there is no one who knows what he is going through.  He is just so handsome, greek god and hard working CEO in front of everyone. But in reality,  Taehyung feels so depressed and alone all the time.

With exhausted thoughts, Taehyung reached his bedroom. His wife is sitting on bed by leaning against  headboard while scrolling her phone.

His heart skipped a beat  by seeing his first love right in front of his eyes looking so pretty.

Taehyung felt like hugging her tightly and sharing everything with his wife. Regarding how the day went on?. Is he content today with project outcome or not ? . About his office stress life, everything.

But  he can't do this sadly.

Taehyung sighed and sat beside her while leaning  against bed headboard   with comfortable distance between them.

Don't know why but felt like he should at least converse normally with her. There is nothing wrong  in this right?.

So,  he tried to talk with his wife.

"H-Hi, How d-did your day w-went on today?" Taehyung asked hesitantly . 

That's it, Jisoo felt completely   frustrated all of sudden by hearing  his voice. She remembered Kai's words telling rich CEO accepted this marriage contract to extend his business . Taehyung thought similar to her parents.

Such a money minded he is. This rich CEO made her life hell to earn more dollars. With this, she let out all her agony,  pain, heart break everything in the form of anger.

" See, I'm not at all ready for this marriage.

Just leave me alone for few days, I need more  time to adjust.

Until then don't try to talk to me. Don't act as very caring husband. Stop all of this shit"
Jisoo snapped angrily while covering  herself with blanket and drifted to sleep.

She wanted to shout at him loudly,  want to cry out every pain she is going through right now because of him.

But Jisoo felt like, if she relieve about her plan of divorcing him after one year.  Taehyung will try to stop her with his power.

Jisoo  don't want to stuck with this rich CEO forever. So she will act  as if she is adjusting to new life for one year and then will leave him permanently.

Taehyung felt his heart shattered by her words.

"You are r-really big i-idiot Tae. Jisoo needs some time, till then can't you s-stop bugging her.

You are i-irritating her a lot. And moreover living all alone is not n-new to you. So just c-continue like this.

But I'm not a-acting. It's true,  I really love and care for her a lot...........

Taehyung thought to himself with glossy eyes and drifted to sleep with heavy heart.............