Take Care

For months John didn't leave Nicole's side they stayed in Canada being that no one had found Jackson, when he did he always left Don in her care he even had him trained and approved to carry a gun on him at all times ! That scared Nicole a little bit but she knew it's what needed to be done to keep her safe and out of harms way ! She didn't how much longer it would take ! She hated feeling scared and like she couldn't do anything to protect herself and her babies ! She didn't know what to do anymore and John could tell she was becoming depressed ! John would ask her if she was okay and she would lie and say she was ok of that she was fine but he knew that she wasn't ! She also stopped working out because her belly got bigger and she couldn't move as well ! She only seems happy when he's with her laying together rubbing her belly of 5 months !

John and Nicole were at home laying in bed watching Tv when Nikki's phone went off !

Nikki: Hello ?
Jackson: Miss me ?

Nicole was scared she got up and threw her phone and began to cry !

John got up and went to her !

John: Babe what's wrong ?
Nikki: Jackson ! He called me !

John grabbed her phone and check it was a private number !

He looked over at Nicole and he saw how she was panicking !

John: It's okay baby don't be worry I won't let him hurt you !
Nikki: John I'm so scared what if he hurts you ? I don't want anyone to hurt you guys !

She said as she began to cry !

John: Don't worry you just relax and worry about our babies ! I'll be back !

He said as he tried to walk out but Nikki pulled her back !

Nikki: No please stay with me I'm scared !

John looked at her and hugged her ! He laid back down with her she cried into his chest as he just held her tight ! After a few hours she fell asleep and he got up !

He walked out and found Don cooking food !

Don: Should I serve dinner ?
John: No not yet ! Nicole is sleeping and I have something I have to take care of.......