𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Eight..thirty-six, I'll teach you later" you both completely finished and headed to the kitchen to get soup but walking literally anywhere together is imposible to do without touching.

Connies hands held your waist as you walked to the kitchen, braids swinging, boobies bouncing visibly through the fitted plain light grey shirt, ass on fat, nothing new.

Connie clung to you as you walked, he liked how you looked now with his chains dangling around your neck and your hands shining with his rings. It was cute how you head that heavy ass watch on too.

He can't remember much from last night, drinking, licking your face and falling asleep as little spoon. He stood closely watching you put the pot to reheat on the stove.

Following as you got two bowls, three spoons. However he was not a fan of you taking pills and medicine down from the cabinet. "Y/nnn nooo" he whined before you even said it was for him.

He moved away from you but you already turned around with a sigh.

"You have to Constance. Do you wanna get sick? Do you?" you said turning again to pour the medicine into the spoon. "No but..please don't make me" he got a a large soup serving spoon and began mixing the soup to avoid you.

"Nigga you finna drink the medicine, and take the pills. You care about me?" he rolled his eyes at your simple question, "Yeah obviously?" you slowly turned with spoon in your hand and your other hand hovering under it.

"Good, then you'll drink this" he moved his neck back and away from you, "Please, it's so yucky and nasty." you brought it close to his mouth which he left parted dumbly.

So you took the chance and quickly tilted the spoon letting the medicine pour into his mouth. He looked to you with puffed cheeks and looking frantically for somewhere to spit or something to drink.

"SWALLOW IT! CONSTANCE I'M FR" you placed the spoon in the sink and Connie had no choice but to swallow and let out a raspy and aggressive, 'Agh' sound. "Not that hard, you can swallow pills right?" you held the unlabeled pill bottle to him.

"Guh, lemme make sure, bleh, those aren't sellable percs" he looked into the bottle, examining the pills before taking two and swallowing them with no problems.

You looked pretended to be unaware of what he said as you mixed the soup, seeing it let out steam with every lift of the glass top, you poured some into each bowl.

Placing the bowls of sancocho de siete carnes onto the counter as Connie got water bottles for you both. "Did you get your schedule in your email yet?" you asked as you sat beside him, scrolling through tour emails clicking on your new schedule.

"Yeah hold on" he got his phone from his pocket, blowing on his soup as he scrolled through his emails finding it and handing you the phone.

You held your phones side by side examining what classes you had together,

Y.L/N C.SPRINGER
p1: ackerman 122 p1: ackerman 122
p2: hangë 132 p2: smith 112
p3: smith 112 p3: hangë 132
p4: greggors 203 p4: greggors 203
p5: michaels 125 p5: michaels 125

"Almost the same what the fuck" Connie smirked to himself, "Go to my cashapp and send Mikasa 60 bucks" he took the spoonful of soup into his mouth chewing as you side eyed him going to send Mikasa her money.