05

Previously*

"I don't need this" exclaimed Yeonwoo as he tried to stand once again to only fail for the second time. Expecting YooHan to continue, he didn't but still had his arm around Yeon woo.

"I need to hold you still for when you fall we wouldn't want you falling like last time." YooHan said still against Yeon woo's neck but only a bit farther now.

Yeonwoo was confused so he turned to only see the other slowly remove his mask. Yeonwoo was cursing at himself for not looking away when he had a chance to avoid having another color rush, but he just couldn't. Before you know it he was seeing rays of color shooting out of nowhere, until everything went black because of the overwhelming feeling that he wishes to never get used to. YooHan stayed in place as he stared at the latter in his arms for just a moment before taking him to the nurse's office.

YooHan's POV

I stood there staring at him as he still hasn't woken up but it shouldn't take long either. Why does he try so hard to avoid me? If we stay together I'll help him, all I need is him by my side. If only he thought the same way I do. Wait but doesn't he remember, shouldn't that help our relationship. Does he really not remember me.

No worries I'll just help him remember. I still have later today and he'll be able to meet......

"Oh your awake now.."

Third POV

Yeonwoo finally woke up and sat up his head hurt but at this point he didn't care he just wanted to leave and get back to class hoping he hasn't missed much. "How insane are you to just show me your face all of a sudden?!" Yeon woo couldn't help but say.

"I was only fixing it but you turned too fast." Yohan said.

Yeon woo only scoffed at his so called excuse. But in the corner of his eye he saw Yohan pull out the color thing. He turned only to be confused cause it was all gray.

"Oh my bad" Yohan said as he flipped the template to show the colors. Moments passed and Yeon woo felt himself enjoying every second of it until everything started turning itself into plain gray. He panicked.

"Yohan take of your mask!!! Hurry!!" Yeon woo exclaimed as he just couldn't take the change of color.

"I don't think so sweetie, this is the trial session. It's up to you if you want to officially begin." Yohan said emotionless.
Yeon woo took a breath finally getting back his composure.

"I told you already I don't need this. And I don't ever wanna see that stupid template anymore." Yeon woo said as he stomped off to class. Yohan followed soon after.

"Yeon woo your pretty even when your mad!!💜💜" Yohan cheered a few feet away from Yeon woo who was still walk-in away.
Yeon woo was excused as he was at the nurse's office. He was a bit relieved as this was he only class he didn't have with Yohan.

At the end of school*

Yeon woo was just about to leave when he was tugged back by his wrist. He looked back only to see Yohan. His face immediately dropped.

"Hey don't worry I won't show you the template. But I told you that I wanted to take you out today and have you meet someone." - Yohan

"What when did I even agree? And who?" - Yeon woo

"You'll see when we get there, come on it's close." Yohan said as he dragged Yeon woo. Yeon was happy in a way or just simply unbothered since he was just gonna go home to an empty place. They both soon arrive and Yohan leads them to a table where a young female appeared to sit at. This only made Yeon woo even more confused.