MEMORIAL DAY.

Song recommendation: No Time to Die by Billie Eilish.

Minho's pov.

Today we had a meeting and now it's over, so me and hyunjin were going back to our company but I made him stop at a flower shop to pick up a bouquet of flowers. He looked at me confused as I enter back inside the car, taking my seat beside him in the passengers seat.

"Are you okay if we stop by the grave yard too?"

I asked and he just simply nodded I could see his confused expression but I stayed quiet rather than telling what's going on.

As he drive I quietly stared outside the window. The sky was cloudy as always, It was a busy day for everyone as I saw people walking and driving their vehicles to their destination in hurry, all kind of shops were open as the people walk inside most of those shops to buy the things they wanted. A daily scenery to see.

After a while of driving the car stop infront of the graveyard.

"Should I come with you?"

Hyunjin asked and I looked at his eyes, speaking.

"If you want to.."

I open the car door stepping outside I heard the other door opening and closing signalling me that he have decided to come with me.

I started walking more further inside the graveyard searching for his headstone. Soon my eyes fell on the fimilar name.

Han Jisung.

I saw hyunjin standing little further away from me, watching me silently. I took a deep breath before kneeling down infront of the gravestone.

"Hey there my love."

I started speaking softly staring at the headstone, where his name were written.

"I am back baby...."

I said as tears filled up inside my eyes.

"I m-missed y-you..."

I could not further hold in my tears as I let it out.. The salty water drip down my face as I hang my head down.

"I wish you were still here..."

I said quietly moving myself closer to the headstone putting my forhead slowely on top of it. I stayed like that for a while, I feel rain drops starting to fall but I ignored it.

I pulled back wiping my tears away, I lightly smiled as I place the flowers on top of the grave stone. I stood up on my feet as I spoke with the same hurtful smile.

"I will visit you again soon, I love you..."

I turn around to leave. I saw hyunjin staring at me, I spoke.

"Let's go.."

I said walking pass him our shoulders brushing against eachother.

We were now inside the car, I saw hyunjin placing his hand on top of the steering but he didn't start the car as he turn his head towards me.

"Who was it?"

He suddenly asked, I expected this question.

"My boyfriend."

I said looking straight ahead. It was silence for a moment before I heard the engine starting, The car started moving.

"What happened to him?"

He asked quietly as he drove us.

"He got hit by a car."

He just let out a hum in response. Once again silence filled up the atmosphere.

"I know I asked too much questions already but if you are okay with telling me..."

He took a break before finishing his sentence.

"How did you guys met?"

He asked I look at him and sighed before speaking.

"It's a long story."

"Well it will take a little while to get to the company."

I let out a small chuckle as I spoke.

"You have such a curious ass don't you?"

I asked and he grin sheepishly.

"Well....

To be continued~