Chapter.4 Continued...

**Light's POV**
The waitress decided to take our orders right when the tension had began to climax into our own childish game..."Hello sirs, what would you like to--" --Awkward silence-- "Um...Call me w-when your ready....to order..." she immediatley scurried away with a forced smile on her face. I ignored her and continued to glare at Ryuuzaki as his thumb played with his lower lip while he continued to sit in his strange position...
"Light-kun is my main suspect for a case I am currently investigating...I would not want you to feel threatened by me..." He looked at me with his large black eyes as if he could see right through all my thoughts and emotions...It made me shiver involuntarily....
"How is that possible? I haven't done anything wrong!!-- And who the hell are you? I thought you were a graduating student like me...." My hands turned into  fists as I narrowed my eyes at being naive to think I actually had met someone who wasn't as annoying as everyone else I've met in the past...
He sat there just staring at me as If he didn't just make me question my intelligence..."As I said before Light-kun, you may call me Ryuuzaki ...However, the reason for you being a suspect in my investigation is confidential...." He gave me a knowing smirk at my frustration.                          I really do hate him.....