Character Bio: Kumori Tatsumaki

Name: Kumori TatsumakiBirthday: January 27thZodiac: AquariusAge: 16Gender: FemaleSexuality: PansexualHeight: 5'3"Hair Color: WhiteEye Color: Baby blue

Birthday: January 27th
Zodiac: Aquarius
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 5'3"
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Baby blue

Blood Type: AB-
Quirk: Weather Imitation
Status: Alive
Birthplace: Inazawa, Japan
Affiliation: U.A. High School
                     Kuroda Laboratory (Formerly)
Fighting Style: Long range

Hero Name: Forecaster
Class: 2-B
Family: Masaru Tatsumaki (father)
Yasmine Tatsumaki (mother)
Friends: Toshiko Wani, Triton Kogarashi

Kumori Tatsumaki is the main character of our story. Unlike Izuku "Deku" Midoriya, the main character of the actual My Hero Academia story, Kumori (referred to as Tatsumaki by her classmates), was born with an incredibly powerful quirk, which was enhanced with DNA samples of other quirk users injected into her by Dr. Hayate Kuroda. This caused her to be the quirk holder of eight quirks, instead of just the two quirks she inherited by her parents.

Personality:

Kumori is often a shy, sweet, quiet girl, and she doesn't talk to people very often. She grew up very sheltered, so she didn't develop proper social skills, leading her to be nervous when talking to others. The only person she's really close with is Toshiko Wani, who she fought (and defeated) during the quarterfinals at the U.A. Sports Festival.

Because of the lies and deceit her father has used on her for years, Kumori doesn't know who to trust, which is another reason why she gets nervous around new people. Other than her fear of disappointing her father, this is another reason why Kumori is nervous about starting her second year at U.A. She also feels out of place due to being the only one in the Hero Course who has no aspirations of being a Pro Hero.

However, Kumori is still well-known around U.A. High School. She won the U.A. Sports Festival in her first year at U.A., and her quirk has gotten people to talk about her in a positive light.

Whenever Kumori has downtime, she likes to practice her singing, listen to music, watch music videos, learn idol dances, watch K-dramas, write song lyrics, and watch variety shows. She's extremely dedicated to her dream of becoming an idol, yet she doesn't tell anyone about her passions, not only because it was regarded as "pointless" by her father, but also because she's afraid of what would happen to her if her father were to hear that she doesn't want to be a Pro Hero.

Despite being shy in person, she doesn't have stage fright, given the fact that she gave a performance similar to that of an idol's during the U.A. School Festival in her first year. It was the happiest she's ever been in her entire life, given the fact that she was able to do something she loves, and not forced to do something she's too scared to do.

Quirk:

Weather Imitation - An artificial Quirk that imitates what the weather is like outside, and can adapt to all weather conditions. It's impossible to be born with this Quirk, due to the amount of abilities it has. Kumori was only born with two of these abilities (Solar Flare and Gust Slash), and the other six Quirks were given to her by having the DNA of other Quirk users injected inside of her.