-Chapter Three-

____________________________________________________________

Finn's PoV

____________________________________________________________

-7:49 P.M-

-Location: George's House-

By the time I get back to George's house, both Daniel and Lachlan are passed out in the comfort of George's living room. George is still in his room but instead of streaming, he's just talking on the phone with I assume Dream and Sapnap. He looked to be into a very deep conversation about plans for a future stream and didn't seem to notice my lovely presence in his room. 

I look around on the floor and spot an empty water bottle. Perfect. 

I secretly grab it and chuck it straight at George's head. The noise that comes out of my mouth somehow sounds demonic, and George has never turned back so fast in my life. 

His face gets red as he realizes it was me who threw the bottle. "You idiot, you scared me to death."

The other two on the line laugh at George's pain before acknowledging my presence in the room. My feet carry me towards George's desk and before I know it, I'm grabbing a nearby chair and sitting next to my brother. I give him a side hug and give him a small kiss on the head. 

He smiles before going back to his best friends. "I've got to go guys. But I'll call you as soon as Finn gets home safely." 

He says his goodbyes with a smile on his face and closes the app. "How was the rest of your day Finn?" Of course, he'd ask that first. 

A smile still appears on my face as I give out my answer. "It was fine Georgie. I did miss Danny though. But I just came by to say bye, we're going home now. I have a day off tomorrow so I'll be coming by around noon so we can make lunch." I ruffle his hair; he tried swatting my hand away, but he was too slow. 

"Got to be quicker than that Gogs." I get up and put the chair back from against the wall. I grab Daniel's bag from his closet and walk down the stairs. Lachlan was already up and awake, grabbing his things from next to the couch. I can hear George's footsteps behind me. 

I threw Daniel's bags towards Lachlan and carry Daniel in my arms. He was knocked out dead, so he didn't wake up as I moved him from the couch. 

I motion for George to open the front door for us and head out. He walks to my car and opens the back door. I lay Daniel gently across the backseats of the car and make sure his feet don't hit the door as I close it. I open the boot of the car and throw his bags, my own, and Lachlan throws his inside. Once the boot is closed, I give George a hug and pat his back. 

"Thanks for taking care of both my idiots for me. If anything happens, call me. Love you brother."

He hugs me tighter then just as quick as it happened, we both release and goes our separate ways.

Lachlan gives George a quick hug then goes around to get into the passenger side. I open my door and get in, the cold starting to affect me.  I turn the engine on, turn the heat up, and back out of George's driveway.

The drive back was filled with light chatter, as to not wake Daniel up. 

As we get closer to the apartment, Daniel starts to stir awake. He sits up in the backseat and rests his head against the head rest.