𝗖𝘢𝘮𝘱-𝗖𝗛.𝟮

"Take a shower make a friend, just enjoy the moment"-Miguel

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘷??

It was this guy named Dave I think? Ya his name was Dave.
[Dave] "Right so the object of the game is to get to know each other. You say something about yourself and then throw the beanbag on." Then they started the game with Dave starting.
Me and amber watched a little while people got out of the games what was left was the two people named Mia and Dev.

When Mia threw the beanbag back a Dev amber quickly grabbed my hand and caught the beanbag throw at him.

"I'm Amber and I missed the first ferry." Amber then turned to me and handed me the beanbag. "My name is Y/n and same with Amber." I said a little quietly.

Amber then threw the beanbag bag to Mia purposely throwing it to the side of her so she wouldn't catch it.

Dave then laughs. "Right good game. Let's call it there uh, Dev was the last man standing."

Then everyone started clapping I felt a little awkward just standing there is just smiled a little.
"Welcome Amber and Serena your just in time for dinner. Right that's it. Dinner, everyone!"
While Amber took me hand we looked back and saw Mia glaring holes into our head and herd he talking about us. We just ignored her and walked away.

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗿.....

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦
𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

-𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢ᜊ